Fun Status/Special Conditions Deck

• Please log in to reply

18 June 2018 - 05:52 PM

Comicazy

Junior Trainer

• Comicazy

Here's my updated list. You'll notice that I also removed Oranguru. I did that because every time he was on the bench, he was pretty much useless. My hand rarely, if ever, gets down below three cards. It's just not worth the bench space.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 2 Alolan Grimer BUS 83
* 2 Alolan Muk-GX BUS 84
* 3 Bellsprout GRI 1
* 3 Weepinbell GRI 2
* 3 Victreebel GRI 3
* 2 Mewtwo EVO 51
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Evosoda GEN 62
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Town Map BKT 150
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 3 N FCO 105
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113

##Energy - 13

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136
* 4 Grass Energy  1
* 5 Darkness Energy Energy 7

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Yesterday, 01:06 AM

Player_Jay

Junior Trainer

• Player_Jay
The deck looks very smooth!
I like the smoothness!
It has the same 1, 2 punch play style my Gengar deck has!

Yeah, I think decks like that are dangerous.
They are very underestimated.
They can put up a very strong fight/battle.

How has it been doing in Standard?
Have you beat any meta decks with your updated list?
It is said that if Gengar is hiding, it cools the area by nearly 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

Yesterday, 02:15 AM

Comicazy

Junior Trainer

• Comicazy

YES!!!

Just played the newest version of my deck for literally the second time ever and got matched up with the same fighting deck. This time I won. It was still close, I think they had 2 prizes left, but I won. As suggested, I didn't even bother building up a Muk. Mewtwo and Victreebel ruled the day. Tapu Lele actually won the game though. They put their own Lele up as a last defender with a DCE(had him up once before to face my Victreebel so it already had 50 damage on it). So I switched mine up front and loaded a DCE as well and hit them for 80. They evolved a Lycanroc GX and used it's ability to switch up my other benched Lele, but I just threw a basic energy on, retreated, and went for the knockout with the original Lele.

So stoked that this deck is working. Major props to Player_Jay for all the suggestions and help.

Next step, beating the PITA Solgaleo GX Deck. Ultra Road kicks me in the rear every time. Any tips for shutting that deck down? Thanks!

Comic