How many players played "Sudden Death" round on TCGO

• Please log in to reply

19 May 2018 - 09:19 AM

Max_L_SpecTeam

Rookie Trainer

• Max_L_SpecTeam

Hey, guys. today I had wonderful match with "Sudden Death" here. I'm gonna put game log here (in spoiler section). What do you think of that match and did anyone else played "Sudden death"?

Spoiler

P.S. I used One-Guzzlord deck, so don't judge me strong.

19 May 2018 - 11:49 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi
I believe I played a sudden death match once (iirc I won). Primal Crushing Current (me) vs ....some other deck I forgot. Voltorb used selfdestruct. Double KO. I had no other attackers, and I want to see what sudden death looks like, so I blew up in the other guy's face.

19 May 2018 - 01:19 PM

Max_L_SpecTeam

Rookie Trainer

• Max_L_SpecTeam

I believe I played a sudden death match once (iirc I won). Primal Crushing Current (me) vs ....some other deck I forgot. Voltorb used selfdestruct. Double KO. I had no other attackers, and I want to see what sudden death looks like, so I blew up in the other guy's face.

Yeah. Selfdestructing voltorb is my second "sudden death" round that happend also today. First, as you read, is rock guard Luxray vs. Guzzlord with 60HP remaining.

Game log of second round:

Spoiler

19 May 2018 - 05:24 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I played one once, before they removed it from VS.  I've never had one in a tournament.  That was back when I used Rocky Helmet in every deck, and there was a game where we both had one prize left, and my opponent's attack knocked out my pokemon (probably a Zekrom, though I don't remember), but the helmet reciprocated the notion. :P

Can't remember if I won.  That was a ways back.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

19 May 2018 - 07:33 PM

Max_L_SpecTeam

Rookie Trainer

• Max_L_SpecTeam

I played one once, before they removed it from VS. 

Are you sure about it? That's because my 2 rounds were played in versus.

23 May 2018 - 02:17 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Are you sure about it? That's because my 2 rounds were played in versus.

Have they added it back?  Interesting.  I wonder when that was.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

23 May 2018 - 09:37 PM

Pika36521

Expert Trainer

• Pika36521

I played a sudden death match once, maybe two years ago... I should have lost the match because I made a couple fatal mistakes along it... my opponent was maybe paying even less attention than me, and I ended up winning an already lost match in the sudden death. Awesome!

deck build maniac