[GENERAL] Login - Unable to Log In

PC

• Please log in to reply

18 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

I have been trying to log into pokemon for 2 days now but I keep getting the error message saying that I cannot reach the pokemon login servers try again in a minute but my internet works fine (As I have tried the internet right afterwards). When I do try to log into pokemon later on-I get the same message, or if it does actually let me into pokemon, The website kicks me back out saying there was an error downloading language type thing.

Is this just happening to me or are there others experiencing this too? Is there a way to fix this?-please help!

18 May 2018 - 10:18 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there!

I moved your post over to the tech support area and updated your title. Have you tried rebooting your internet by chance? I have posted the steps below as well as some additional things to try.  

Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer.
If you are using a WiFi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.
Open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181, 6967, and 39389
Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.
Close any background applications before launching the TCGO (VoIP, Skype, and Bittorrent related programs are especially known to occasionally cause issues).
It might help to flush your DNS cache again after troubleshooting the above.

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

19 May 2018 - 01:55 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Thanks Kindly MOD RD. I tried some of the suggestions and they worked. If anything else develops-I will let you know, but for now...IM BACK IN ACTION! ^________^

19 May 2018 - 02:41 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi LegendofZapdos5,

Thanks for letting us know that you are able to log in again! Enjoy!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 July 2018 - 07:24 AM

ryeguy99933088

Rookie Trainer

• ryeguy99933088

hey, alright so, I'm able to log into my account and play the computer but whenever I go to upgrade my account it won't. It says that there is a pre existing account and can not be upgraded, please create another account. I created a few accounts because I kept on forgetting my password so I deleted my other yahoo mail accounts and created a new one so I could get an account I could use. I'm unable to play online with other people.

any suggestions guys?

I'm new here.

02 July 2018 - 08:03 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning
Hi ryeguy99933088,

I'd suggest that you send a ticket to the support team so they can investigate this issue further.
To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, sign in, and then click "Ask a Question". 

Thank you for your patience. 

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC