Twice

In

A

Row

17 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hey there.  If this is a bug, you'll want to provide more details (the specifics, in lieu of the game log).  All too often, a player doesn't always realize what their card is supposed to do.

Pidgeot-EX has to be Attacked during your opponent's very last turn (specifically) before it can do the same damage in return.

It doesn't count...

(1)  Damage counters placed by an opponent's attack  These are different than 'direct' damage, and are considered an effect instead.

(2)  Damage from an opponent's Abilities.

(3)  Damage from Burn, Poison, or other conditions.

In other words, Pidgeot-EX's Mirror Move doesn't automatically just dump the same amount of Counters on your opponent.  If you're sure this is the case, and you want it fixed, then you'll want to give more details about your game.

Edited by RobRatt, 17 May 2018 - 06:50 PM.

17 May 2018 - 07:06 PM

samanthony888

Rookie Trainer

• samanthony888

Sorry it wouldn’t let me use the space bar but yes I’m sure it was a bug, it’s done It multiple times on a direct attack and I’ve seen this bug post before from someone else and the response was that they would fix it but that was over 3 months ago. The mirror move works the first time Pidgeot is attacked, but if used again the second time against the same opponent it just wiggles and does nothing, even though it was a direct attack.

17 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Pidgeots

Mirror

Move

Doesn't

Work

If

Used

Twice

In

A

Row

Hey there!

There is currently a known issue with "Mirror Move". You can check the known issues list here

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

17 May 2018 - 07:26 PM

samanthony888

Rookie Trainer

• samanthony888

Cool, so does that mean it will be fixed soon or?

17 May 2018 - 08:02 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hey there!

There is currently a known issue with "Mirror Move". You can check the known issues list here. 

Sorry, I guess we both should have checked Known Issues first.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Y'know, I've heard several excuses for the lack of game improvements, "because we're (they're) busy keeping the game bug-free."  Sadly, it seems like some pretty big bugs have been around a very long time, and never get fixed.

17 May 2018 - 08:55 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Sorry, I guess we both should have checked Known Issues first.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Y'know, I've heard several excuses for the lack of game improvements, "because we're (they're) busy keeping the game bug-free."  Sadly, it seems like some pretty big bugs have been around a very long time, and never get fixed.

No worries! Sometimes we all forget to check the known issues from time to time. 

I know the bug list might seem a little lengthy, but they will get fixed. Bugs are usually tackled in order of severity. That could be why Mirror Move is still hanging out on that list.  :)

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!