[NEWSLETTER] general - Not receiving newsletters
17 May 2018 - 02:10 AM
17 May 2018 - 11:59 AM
Customers who did not sign up for a PTC account and ‘opt-in’ for marketing email messages prior to the first of the month will not start receiving newsletters until the following month. Unfortunately, we are not able to resend or generate newsletters for any player. If you did sign up and ‘opt-in’ before the beginning of the month, please try the troubleshooting steps below.
If you have not received your newsletter, there are a number of things you can check.
- The Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter may be filtered as “promotional material” or “spam” by many email service providers.
- If you use a ******** Microsoft email such as live, hotmail, ***, or outlook, be sure to check your spam and/or junk folder regularly. If the newsletter is in this folder, make sure to mark it as “not spam” to be able to view the newsletter and to receive it in your regular inbox going forward. If you have the “Focused Inbox” enabled, toggle to the “Other” view to check for the newsletter there.
- If you use Google Gmail or an email that runs through Gmail, the newsletter will very likely be sent to your Promotions tab (rather than the default Primary tab).
- Make sure to open the newsletter when you receive it. Deleting the newsletter without opening it can teach your email service provider to treat future newsletters as junk and stop forwarding them to you.
- Add email@example.com to your email address book. Adding an address manually to your address book identifies the email as safe to deliver to your inbox.
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!