Help me build a deck

• Please log in to reply

12 May 2018 - 09:46 PM

DockaChoppa

Rookie Trainer

• DockaChoppa

I am very new to the tag online and I really need help on how to properly build a deck and how to receive more card codes. Any help would be awesome, thank you!

12 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I am very new to the tag online and I really need help on how to properly build a deck and how to receive more card codes. Any help would be awesome, thank you!

Welcome to the forums.  But it might help if you narrowed it down.  There's a wealth of info at your fingertips, right here, to get you started.  There's an entire subsection on Deck Construction, and one on trading too (In-Game Exchange).

Getting codes cards though, comes down to paying money, one way or another.  They're in every real life booster pack that you'll open, and many sources sell just the Codes, from online sites to your local card shop.

You can earn quite a few booster packs (in-game) by completing the Trainer Challenge.  After that, you'll want to start getting tradable packs, by playing in Events (tournaments), and that can be done at first with Theme Decks purchased from the game's Shop.

Edited by RobRatt, 12 May 2018 - 10:16 PM.

13 May 2018 - 02:56 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello DockaChoppa,

Welcome to the game and the forums! RobRatt has some great suggestions! 

Are there any specific questions that you have that we could help you with?

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

14 May 2018 - 08:40 PM

EpicBlazikenJez

Rookie Trainer

• EpicBlazikenJez

If ya just buy some more actually pokemon tins/ packs, Elite Trainer box's ect. you get code cards in them ;)