[MAC] Server Not Available UK

Login Mac

• Please log in to reply

12 May 2018 - 04:20 PM

MarksDrumz

Rookie Trainer

• MarksDrumz

I cannot connect to the online server both in game and on the website while connected to WIFI.

I am currently connected Via 3g personal hotspot on my phone, which allows me to play the game and sign in, hence being able to post this.

I am living in the UK, and have attempted changing my DNS to Google Public DNS, however still no luck.

Would really appreciate some help as I am new to the game and thoroughly enjoyed the tutorial!!

Thanks

M

12 May 2018 - 06:59 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

I cannot connect to the online server both in game and on the website while connected to WIFI.

I am currently connected Via 3g personal hotspot on my phone, which allows me to play the game and sign in, hence being able to post this.

I am living in the UK, and have attempted changing my DNS to Google Public DNS, however still no luck.

Would really appreciate some help as I am new to the game and thoroughly enjoyed the tutorial!!

Thanks

M

Hello there MarksDrumz, 

Thanks for letting us know! Such situations could be caused by cached data issues as well.

To exclude such possibility, please, locate and run the Refresher.exe file located in your Pokémon TCG Online folder.

If that doesn't help, I would recommend trying a Refresher Method:

- Without uninstalling the game, download the latest installer from the TCG Online download page
- Run the installer.
- Find the folder in which you installed the game, named PokemonTradingCardGameOnline, and run the Refresher executable manually.
- Run the game client and log in.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if the situation persists after all these steps.

I am also editing the title of this thread to reflect this sub's format. 

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Login, Mac