Charjabug please !

• Please log in to reply

11 May 2018 - 07:52 PM

se7enthsun

Rookie Trainer

• se7enthsun
Can anyone trade me three to four of these? This is my first trade request but can anyone help me out? Is there any way to list my cards? Thanks in advance and apologies if I did this wrong. Suggestions of what's fair value?

Edited by se7enthsun, 11 May 2018 - 07:54 PM.

11 May 2018 - 09:18 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Can anyone trade me three to four of these? This is my first trade request but can anyone help me out? Is there any way to list my cards? Thanks in advance and apologies if I did this wrong. Suggestions of what's fair value?

I have a few extras.  Send me a friend request in-game (same name as here).  I'll accept, and send you a trade offer for something cheap in your binder.  Make sure something is tagged "For Trade" that you have extras of.

Value?  ...Commons and Uncommons are not worth pricing most of the time.

11 May 2018 - 09:34 PM

se7enthsun

Rookie Trainer

• se7enthsun
When I get home from work I will Thx so much. Any chance you have non gx vikavolt?

11 May 2018 - 10:07 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Any chance you have non gx vikavolt?

I anticipated that. ;)   We'll work something out.

11 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

se7enthsun

Rookie Trainer

• se7enthsun

Aha :) I have collected 3 GX Vikas now and kinda foolishly got 3 Sun and Moon base packs w/ coins trying to land the Basic/Stage 1. Sent a request. When I thought to ask here you answered right away that was really cool. Good lookin

12 May 2018 - 12:19 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Okay, I accepted your friend request.  But like I mentioned before, you need to have something "tagged" For Trade.  The game doesn't allow a trade without both players giving something on their end.  You need to select what you have extra (available to trade) with the Double Arrows button.

Basically, the Charjabugs are a giveaway.  I'm partial to Pikachu, especially the Furious Fists one, but any Common will do.

How many Vikavolt are you looking for anyway?  I've only got extras of the Promo (same attack, same ability).

P.S.  I won't be back Online for a couple hours most likely.

12 May 2018 - 12:33 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
Just a side suggestion, you might want to run Aether Paradise Conservation Area stadium card, and some extra energy cards.

EDIT: I checked my collection, and I think that I have a spare FoL Xurkitree and a SLG Zekrom that you could use. Not top-meta, but pretty useful for an early assault. If you’re interested in them, they’re yours.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 12 May 2018 - 12:41 AM.

Friendship is magic!

12 May 2018 - 01:17 AM

se7enthsun

Rookie Trainer

• se7enthsun

Okay, I accepted your friend request.  But like I mentioned before, you need to have something "tagged" For Trade.  The game doesn't allow a trade without both players giving something on their end.  You need to select what you have extra (available to trade) with the Double Arrows button.

Basically, the Charjabugs are a giveaway.  I'm partial to Pikachu, especially the Furious Fists one, but any Common will do.

How many Vikavolt are you looking for anyway?  I've only got extras of the Promo (same attack, same ability).

P.S.  I won't be back Online for a couple hours most likely.

Thanks man! I'll be an hour or two myself so I'll go through and tag a bunch of commons. I got a bunch of random Prof-Oak codes for like .27 cents and I used them to bolster my trade collection. Pretty cool it's cheap on there. I can't really justify spending any real money on a digital TCG but it's fun to 'open' packs regardless. 

Maybe 2? 1 is a good start! I'll tag all my rares/special rares as well thanks!

Just a side suggestion, you might want to run Aether Paradise Conservation Area stadium card, and some extra energy cards.

EDIT: I checked my collection, and I think that I have a spare FoL Xurkitree and a SLG Zekrom that you could use. Not top-meta, but pretty useful for an early assault. If you’re interested in them, they’re yours.

I have a few copies of the conservation area card and I would definitely take some extra cards. If anything in my collection looks good maybe I'll have something you like. Handle on TCGO? Mine is same as here.

Thanks all!

12 May 2018 - 03:12 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Sent you a trade for your Pikachu promo, for 2 Vikavolt promos and that Coin (plus the Charjabugs).  Hope that's what you had in mind, and is okay.  Counter my offer if need be.

Edited by RobRatt, 12 May 2018 - 03:14 AM.

12 May 2018 - 03:34 AM

se7enthsun

Rookie Trainer

• se7enthsun
Ya that's ************. Will accept when I log on! Ill have to start a theory thread for my deck then to get opinions and pointers!

12 May 2018 - 08:04 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Thanks man! I'll be an hour or two myself so I'll go through and tag a bunch of commons. I got a bunch of random Prof-Oak codes for like .27 cents and I used them to bolster my trade collection. Pretty cool it's cheap on there. I can't really justify spending any real money on a digital TCG but it's fun to 'open' packs regardless. 

Maybe 2? 1 is a good start! I'll tag all my rares/special rares as well thanks!

I have a few copies of the conservation area card and I would definitely take some extra cards. If anything in my collection looks good maybe I'll have something you like. Handle on TCGO? Mine is same as here.

Thanks all!

I sent you a friend request in-game, be sure to have an energy card tagged for trade!

Friendship is magic!