[CARD] Dawn Wings Necrozma GX attack. Resistance not applied.

Cards Versus Mode

• Please log in to reply

10 May 2018 - 05:19 PM

ManOFaith

Rookie Trainer

• ManOFaith
Client: 2.52.0.3746
Card: Dawn Wings Necrozma GX
Card Number: Ultra Prism #63, #143, #161
Expected Action: Moon's Eclipse GX should do 180 damage before applying weakness and resistance +30 for Choice Band, -20 for psychic resistance of Zoroark-GX, resulting in 190 damage.
Actual Action: Moon's Eclipse GX plus choice band did 210 damage. It appears as though resistance was not factored into the attack.
Steps to Reproduce: Use Dawn Wings Necrozma's GX attack with a choice band attached and attack a Zoroark-GX.

11 May 2018 - 01:13 AM

Princess_Aurora

Senior Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
I may be a bug, but make sure that your opponent didn’t have any damage-buffing units or played a Prfessor Kukui/Iris before.

Friendship is magic!

11 May 2018 - 09:45 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Hey ManOFaith,

This was reported, thanks for the post!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

12 May 2018 - 01:09 AM

SingingFlyEx

Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

I may be a bug, but [...]

Rogue AI spotted! I'll notify the, er, wait, what kind of police should be notified when you spot a runaway AI?

12 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Rogue AI spotted! I'll notify the, er, wait, what kind of police should be notified when you spot a runaway AI?

the only rogue AI that I want to be terminated is the one posting all the foreign college spam at 4am. If Aurora is AI, they can stay and coexist with the rest of us.

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

12 May 2018 - 01:54 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

the only rogue AI that I want to be terminated is the one posting all the foreign college spam at 4am. If Aurora is AI, they can stay and coexist with the rest of us.

LordKieta, I am with you on that one! We're doing our best to get them as soon as possible.

However, let's make sure to keep things on topic! :)

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards, Versus Mode