[CARD] Whimsicott's (AOR #56) attack ''Windy mischief'' has no effect

• Please log in to reply

08 May 2018 - 05:08 PM

Alomor

Rookie Trainer

• Alomor

I would like to report a bug. I was playing against a player that was using Keldeo as active pokemon. I had a Xerneas in the bench with 120 damage on it, I wanted to move that damage counters on the Keldeo so I used Whimsicott's attack ''Windy mischief'' but it had no effect.

No ability were active except for Aromatisse's ''Fairy transfer''. In the previous turn my opponent only assigned an energy to his M-Blastoise and played an Hau trainer card, so no effect was protecting that Keldeo.

Am I missing something?

I would like to attach the log but I'm not allowed to attach any media and the log is too long to be copied/pasted. How am I supposed to report a bug if I cannot send the log? .-.

------EDIT-----

I've found this old thread in the forum:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45673-windy-mischief-broken/

Look at the #6 post. My Xerneas had a Wonder energy attached. It seems that the bug is still present.

Edited by Alomor, 08 May 2018 - 05:31 PM.

08 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

Mod_Turtle

• Mod_Turtle

Hello Alomor,

Thank you for reporting this. This is issue was thought to be resolved but it looks like it's still causing a bit of 'mischief'. I'll send this over to the dev team and see if we can reproduce it. In the future if you would like to send a game log you can do so by clicking the link in my signature, then sign in to the next page. From there, click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online link and then click "Contact Us".

Thank you! 

Moderator Turtle
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Shello, how may I help you today?”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

13 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

mudlinthru

Rookie Trainer

• mudlinthru

I would like to report a bug. I was playing against a player that was using Keldeo as active pokemon. I had a Xerneas in the bench with 120 damage on it, I wanted to move that damage counters on the Keldeo so I used Whimsicott's attack ''Windy mischief'' but it had no effect.

No ability were active except for Aromatisse's ''Fairy transfer''. In the previous turn my opponent only assigned an energy to his M-Blastoise and played an Hau trainer card, so no effect was protecting that Keldeo.

Am I missing something?

I would like to attach the log but I'm not allowed to attach any media and the log is too long to be copied/pasted. How am I supposed to report a bug if I cannot send the log? .-.

------EDIT-----

I've found this old thread in the forum:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45673-windy-mischief-broken/

Look at the #6 post. My Xerneas had a Wonder energy attached. It seems that the bug is still present.

Just saw the same thing - I had a Florges-EX with a Wonder energy attached and Whimsicott ignored it too. Glad it appears that it is being looked into.

14 May 2018 - 07:06 AM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi mudlinthru,

Yes, our team will be looking into the issue. If you see the same thing happening in the future, you can send a game log to our support team by clicking the link in my signature. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

23 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Alomor,

I have updated the title of this thread to include the set and card number. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!