[GAME] Daily Challenge - bug: progress from previous match shown

• Please log in to reply

06 May 2018 - 04:10 PM

SingingFlyEx

Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

Hi, I got disconnected while I had already completed a dark evo challenge during the game.

Logging back, I get to select a new challenge, I pick a water one.

Dark level is 6/10 in the daily challenge screen, water is level 3, I have 2 water challenges.

Then I play a versus game with progress on my 2 water challenges. However, the end screen animation shows my previous dark challenge being completed.

In the daily challenge screen, dark level is still 6/10 and my two water challenges are both at 0.

Then I play another game, and my opponent scoops after seing his opening hand.

Then comes the animation of progress on my two water challenges, presumably from my previous game (the numbers seem to fit).

The daily challenge screen now shows that progress on my 2 water challenges.

EDIT next game correctly showed the progress of said game.

Edited by SingingFlyEx, 06 May 2018 - 04:25 PM.

07 May 2018 - 02:44 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Interesting issue. Would you please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us. If you have any relevant screenshots please include them in your ticket. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

07 May 2018 - 06:21 PM

SingingFlyEx

Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

Oh, was that a new one?

I did what you said.

Realized I had forgotten my new password.

Got an email for resetting the password.

Was sent to a form that I did my best to fill in.

It said my two passwords didn't match (they did) and my username didn't exist (it did—yes I know it's not my screen name).

Then fortunately I remembered where Firefox stores saved logins. Whew!

So I opened an issue where I copy-pasted (and tried to clarify) my first message.

The new support site is pretty neat.

I hope everybody remembers his password.

There's also a few articles in my native langage. I don't remember reading the one about fake cards.

English version: “Counterfeit cards are often easy to see through if you hold them up to a bright light, so this is a good way to identify a fake.”

French version: « Les cartes contrefaites sont faciles à repérer car, lorsqu’on les met devant une source de lumière vive, on peut voir à travers. »

Translated back from French: “Counterfeit cards are easy to identify because, if you hold them up to a bright light, you can see through.”

LOL

08 May 2018 - 09:54 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Hey SingingFlyEx,

Thanks for submitting a ticket and your feedback regards the new platform. We're happy to hear you like it! Hope it'll bring you and all the players better experience with the game.

Thank you!

Moderator Rowan

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

12 May 2018 - 12:01 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi SingingFlyEx,

I have modified the title of this thread to match the format used by this subforum.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!