- - - - -

Extra Legendary Pokemon Codes

• Please log in to reply

05 May 2018 - 04:33 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess

Alola Fellow Trainers!

If for some reason you were unable to pick up April’s Legendary Pokemon (Entei or Raikou) for your game, I have 15 code cards that don’t expire until July 23. Also, I have 5 code cards for the Legendary Pokemon of May (Yveltal or Xerneas).

So, if you’ve yet get either of these, just let me know and I’ll send you one or both.😀👍

Also, remember these codes are for the core games on the 2DS/3DS. These codes aren’t for the online TCG.

Train on!

05 May 2018 - 05:38 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
I don’t play Core games for Pokemon on DS, but it’s very kind of you to offer these codes.

I wonder what happens when you try to enter a TCG code into a Core game, and vice-versa?

Friendship is magic!

06 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

eeveelands

Rookie Trainer

• eeveelands
Can I get both codes for my ultra moon? Thanks

06 May 2018 - 10:33 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hey EeveeLands,

No problem! I’ll message you the codes.

Happy gaming!

06 May 2018 - 10:38 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess

Hey Princess_Aurora,

I don’t know what would happen, perhaps an error message I’d suppose. But, if you’d like I have four codes (two Ultra Prism boosters and two Forbidden Light boosters) for the online TCG you’re more then welcome to have. I don’t play the online TCG anymore, so they’re yours if you want them.

Regardless, happy gaming!

07 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

ConamicuS

Rookie Trainer

• ConamicuS

Hi there,

Also, can I ask for both codes for ultra moon version?

Thank you in advance!

07 May 2018 - 10:16 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hey ConamicuS,

Yup, I’ll message you the codes.

Happy gaming!

08 May 2018 - 02:53 PM

hihidaruma1out

Rookie Trainer

• hihidaruma1out

Hi, can I get these two codes? Because I don't have gamestop around my area

08 May 2018 - 09:31 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hey Princess_Aurora,
I don’t know what would happen, perhaps an error message I’d suppose. But, if you’d like I have four codes (two Ultra Prism boosters and two Forbidden Light boosters) for the online TCG you’re more then welcome to have. I don’t play the online TCG anymore, so they’re yours if you want them.
Regardless, happy gaming!

I could use a few extra boosters on the online TCG, opening up packs is pretty entertaining by itself. Are they still available?

I’d love to play RL tcg if there was any events going on in Canada... No canned chat and an endless amount of emojis. Plus, the occasional sassy remark. One of the best thing about the US is the abundance of Play! Pokemon events.

Happy gaming to you too! I don’t play a lot of core Pokemon games, but I do know that the Compound Eyes ability is pretty handy to find rare items on wild Pokemon.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 08 May 2018 - 09:33 PM.

Friendship is magic!

08 May 2018 - 11:45 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hey Hihidaruma1out,

Just messaged you the codes! Enjoy!

Happy gaming!

08 May 2018 - 11:59 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hey Princess_Aurora,

Yup, those four boosters are still available. I’ll message you the codes.

I haven’t participated in a RL Play! Event yet. I only got back into collecting Pokemon cards over the past two years. However, I do have two card shops near me that host Pokemon TCG events, so I’ll definitely be trying out my Gengar deck there!

Will you pick up the core games if they go to the Switch? Or are you not a Switch fan?

Laters! Like I said, I’ll message you those codes!

Happy gaming!

09 May 2018 - 01:03 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hey Princess_Aurora,
Yup, those four boosters are still available. I’ll message you the codes.
I haven’t participated in a RL Play! Event yet. I only got back into collecting Pokemon cards over the past two years. However, I do have two card shops near me that host Pokemon TCG events, so I’ll definitely be trying out my Gengar deck there!
Will you pick up the core games if they go to the Switch? Or are you not a Switch fan?
Laters! Like I said, I’ll message you those codes!
Happy gaming!

Hi!

You’re talking about the Creep Show Gengar, right? Be sure to pack a few Enhanced Hammers, a single Wonder Energy card can very well put your whole tactic into jeopardy if you’re not prepared. About Pokemon events, some people play more on the online TCG than IRL, so you can trade the codes that you get from packs to players who are looking for them.

I’m not a really big fan of Switch (why use switch when you have a tablet? XD), but I do enjoy playing on the Wii. My favourite Pokemon game is by far Pokepark 2, best RPG game that I’ve ever played. If only it was multiplayer, then it’ll get really, really interesting...

And you, what’s your favourite Pokemon game?

Friendship is magic!

09 May 2018 - 02:46 AM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hello Princess_Aurora,

I just tried to send you the booster codes for the online TCG, but I think your settings must be setup to only receive messages from friends, because I was told I couldn’t message you. Weird, right?

What?! You don’t like the Switch! That’s blasphemous! Lol! Of course I’m only joking. But really, the new Legend of Zelda game is super epic. Buying the Switch for that game alone is worth every dollar. And I sincerely mean that.

And to answer your question, my favorite Pokemon game of all time is the first one I ever played: Yellow. You “Kanto” go wrong with a classic? Lol.

Anyways, if I can’t end up sending you the codes via a message, I could just post the codes here, or you could friend request me via the TCG online, and I’ll make a private trade (e.g. my four booster packs for one of your energy cards)? Your choice, just let me know.

Laters!

09 May 2018 - 06:30 AM

Takapupu

Rookie Trainer

• Takapupu

Can I ask for two codes?

Thanks in advance

09 May 2018 - 04:58 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hello VncentPriceLess,

I wasn't even aware that there was a messaging system, I should probably look around more. I guess that you could send them to me in-game, that'll probably be the easiest solution.

Pokemon Yellow is the one with a retro-art Pikachu on the cover, right? Did you manage to catch Missingno on it? It's a pretty fun easter egg that runned around Red and Blue. 

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 09 May 2018 - 04:58 PM.

Friendship is magic!

10 May 2018 - 11:45 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess
Hey Takapupu,

Sure thing, I’ll message you the codes.

Happy gaming!

10 May 2018 - 11:53 PM

VncentPriceLess

Junior Trainer

• VncentPriceLess

Hello Princess_Aurora,

Yup, that’s the veraion I’m talking about! Truly one of my top favorite games of all time!

No, I didn’t manage to catch Missingno. Nor did I get to teach my Pikachu surf. That would be an interesting Pikachu to use in competition!

Anyways, I sent you a private trade via the online TCG. I found a few other booster codes so I just threw them in.

Well, enjoy them; perhaps you’ll get a card or two that you wanted from one of those boosters. Regardless, it’s always fun opening a new booster.

See ya around! Happy gaming and Train On!

11 May 2018 - 01:09 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Hello Princess_Aurora,
Yup, that’s the veraion I’m talking about! Truly one of my top favorite games of all time!
No, I didn’t manage to catch Missingno. Nor did I get to teach my Pikachu surf. That would be an interesting Pikachu to use in competition!
Anyways, I sent you a private trade via the online TCG. I found a few other booster codes so I just threw them in.
Well, enjoy them; perhaps you’ll get a card or two that you wanted from one of those boosters. Regardless, it’s always fun opening a new booster.
See ya around! Happy gaming and Train On!

Thanks a lot! Pity that, Surfing Pikachu and Flying Pikachu (Evolution SR cards) sounded pretty funny. If you start testing/playing on the online TCG again, ping me so that I can help set you up. The boosters were more for organizing a few small events, to be honest.

See you around! Good luck befriending them all. Catching them in a ball is mean. ;)

Friendship is magic!

14 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

I don’t play Core games for Pokemon on DS, but it’s very kind of you to offer these codes.

I wonder what happens when you try to enter a TCG code into a Core game, and vice-versa?

You would most likely receive an invalid code message, as codes are made for their specific game/platform. :)

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

22 May 2018 - 09:44 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

You would most likely receive an invalid code message, as codes are made for their specific game/platform. :)

Oh, ok... Thanks for the info!

Friendship is magic!