[GENERAL] Other - Already used PTCGO Code

PC

• Please log in to reply

05 May 2018 - 08:34 AM

GoreScale

Rookie Trainer

• GoreScale

Never posted on here and can't find anywhere to send a ticket to support.

I just bought a Magearna Mythical Collection box at Wal-Mart today, and one of the codes from the boosters was "Already Used." I know I typed the code in correctly, and attempted to enter it about 10 times.

What do I do? I have the package, codes, and receipt. 

05 May 2018 - 09:17 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Never posted on here and can't find anywhere to send a ticket to support.

I just bought a Magearna Mythical Collection box at Wal-Mart today, and one of the codes from the boosters was "Already Used." I know I typed the code in correctly, and attempted to enter it about 10 times.

What do I do? I have the package, codes, and receipt. 

This happens rarely, but I've had it happen.  You're right.  Filing a Support Ticket is the way to go.

The easiest way to find Support is to scroll all the way to the bottom of this page (or any page).  There, you'll see a link to Customer Service (there are other ways to find it on the main site, but I've always found this easiest).  From there, go to PTCG Online, and find Contact Us at the bottom of that page.

JSYK, in the past I had to provide them with a scan/picture of the Code Card and the receipt.  I've usually done this after they requested it in a follow-up email.  But you might want to include them as Attachments in your initial request to save this extra step.  Expect it to take a few days, maybe up to a week, but they're pretty good about resolving these issues.

Edited by RobRatt, 05 May 2018 - 09:18 AM.

05 May 2018 - 10:34 AM

GoreScale

Rookie Trainer

• GoreScale

That's very reassuring, and thanks a ton for the reply. I'll get back on tomorrow and do that, with all the attachments.

Again, thank you for your help. =)

05 May 2018 - 11:47 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

RobRatt, thank you for the helpful response!

GoreScale, you can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, then logging in, then clicking "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online", and finally "Contact Us".

It's important to make sure that you are signed in when submitting the ticket so that our support team can verify your information right away. The link to sign in is on the top right of the page.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC