[GENERAL] Other - I had 3 packs, opened 2, and now I have 0?

• Please log in to reply

04 May 2018 - 04:35 AM

DDDchu

Rookie Trainer

• DDDchu

I got 1 Guardian Rising pack today for the log-in bonus. But I also had one I traded for. Some reason the game said I had 3 in total, 2 locked ones and 1 regular. So I went to open 2, but the game seemed to not like that, as it opened 1 locked pack, and the 1 unlocked pack. Now, there was 1 left over pack to open, the second trade locked pack. Which I did, almost. It gave me an error message saying that the pack is currently up for trade so it can't be opened.......yet it's a trade locked pack? So I restarted the client and now I 0 packs from Guardian Rising. Uh, what do I do? 

04 May 2018 - 09:15 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan
Hi, DDDchu!

I suggest that you send a ticket to the support team so they can investigate this matter further. Please submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you for your patience and I do hope the support team will help you soon!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

04 May 2018 - 12:08 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

OK so... you got a locked pack in log-in bonus (a GUR?? Lucky you!!)

And you already had one in a trade?

When you add an unlocked pack to a trade, it locks temporally until the trade is over, if successful, you trade away the pack and get the trade-in stuff. If not successful, the pack unlocks again, back to original status.

So you opened 2 packs, It first opens always the locked packs. One locked opened.

Then you opened the next. As the second locked one was not a locked pack but was in the trade, that cannot be opened, so game opens the next, which was the unlocked.

2 packs opened, the locked and one unlocked.

Still 1 pack locked in possession, the one in the trade! You can't open that pack.

So, you restarted the game and no packs. Check if the trade was successful and that's the reason your pack is not there anymore.

Also try to restart the game, again.

Did I understood the matter?

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

My 1st pokémon VGame http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/59894-my-1st-pok%C3%A9mon-videogame-nds-diamond-story-and-help/

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

04 May 2018 - 02:07 PM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Chasista,

Thank you for providing that info. We hope it was helpful for you, DDDchu. If you still have the same issues you can send a ticket to our support team, as suggested. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

06 May 2018 - 01:34 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

I have updated the title of this post to match the format used by this subforum.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!