And again no older Decks/Packs in the shop

• Please log in to reply

01 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

Nickles12345678

Novice Trainer

• Nickles12345678

Another update, another disappointment :(

Altho in the last post it said

<<Booster packs and Theme Decks from the XY series and Sun & Moon series are all in the Shop.

All Black & White series and HeartGold & SouldSilver series booster packs and Theme Decks will be coming to the Shop in future updates.

Additional changes in our March and April updates will finish the rest.>>

Source: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55965-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

Now we have May?!?

Edited by Nickles12345678, 01 May 2018 - 06:28 PM.

01 May 2018 - 10:34 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
May the 4th be with you!

Friendship is magic!

02 May 2018 - 12:21 AM

SharKing319

Expert Trainer

• SharKing319

With the numerous clear examples of unashamed apathy on the developers' part over the years, I can't say I'm surprised by this one.

Well, at least I can spend my Tokens on Forbidden Light. Makes me wonder if that was the point of delaying the pre-XY packs (even if it meant yet another U-turn), but hey.

02 May 2018 - 12:56 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Has anyone else gathered an inordinate amount of Tokens since that February 27th announcement?  I've been playing more tournaments than normal, and maybe that's part of it, but my Tokens have tripled since then.  And my son had to buy a bunch of Pikachu boxes just to keep below 25,000.

We've been holding out, hoping for the older Theme Decks.  We don't really want to buy a bunch of trade-locked packs, but it looks like it will come to that.  Oh, well.

Where are those Token Tournaments (to earn Tickets) or the weekly Promo bundles when you need them?

Edited by RobRatt, 02 May 2018 - 01:06 AM.

02 May 2018 - 04:52 AM

Nickles12345678

Novice Trainer

• Nickles12345678

Im at 11400.

We've been holding out, hoping for the older Theme Decks.  We don't really want to buy a bunch of trade-locked packs, but it looks like it will come to that.  Oh, well.

Same here...

But i would not recommend buying pikachu boxes if your at 25.000

Buy Guardians rising packs and hope for leles.

Yes they will be untradable but unl,ike your already have 4 untradable ones, just sell your tradable one and keep the untradable one instead. Then it is like you unboxed a tradable one. Apply the same system for other unboxes that are not tapu lele.

This should get you better value than pikachu boxes. Until the point where you have 4 untradable versions of the good cards in that set...

Edited by Nickles12345678, 02 May 2018 - 04:58 AM.

05 May 2018 - 05:21 AM

Nickles12345678

Novice Trainer

• Nickles12345678

May the 4th be with you!

Well, Well, Well...

May 5th is here.

05 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

May the 4th be with you!

Always.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

12 May 2018 - 06:47 AM

Simplyobsessed

Senior Trainer

• Simplyobsessed

What has happened to shops?!

I stopped playing for about a year, but I remember in the XY era every time there was a new set we got blister packs uploaded into shops. On some weeks there would be BW/HGSS era content too,  there was always something fun to buy. When was the last time there was something other than theme decks and individual boosters in the shop?

Edited by Simplyobsessed, 12 May 2018 - 06:53 AM.

12 May 2018 - 11:36 PM

SingingFlyEx

Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

When was the last time there was something other than theme decks and individual boosters in the shop?

The last weekly bundle appeared mid or late february.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55965-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

No more weekly bundles and legacy tournaments, and tournament pack rewards are randomized now.

So far it's been replaced with more tokens in the last daily ladder spots, all XY+ packs/decks in the shop, more card bugs, and less TPCi_Samhayne/Alex Leary.

Edited by SingingFlyEx, 12 May 2018 - 11:47 PM.

13 May 2018 - 12:02 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

...and less TPCi_Samhayne/Alex Leary.

His avatar has been labeled "Retired Moderator" for a few weeks now.  I think we're officially without an advocate or spokesman of any sort.

13 May 2018 - 12:46 AM

Simplyobsessed

Senior Trainer

• Simplyobsessed

The last weekly bundle appeared mid or late february.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55965-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

No more weekly bundles and legacy tournaments, and tournament pack rewards are randomized now.

So far it's been replaced with more tokens in the last daily ladder spots, all XY+ packs/decks in the shop, more card bugs, and less TPCi_Samhayne/Alex Leary.

Oh wow, thanks for the link.

This is really disappointing. This was 3 months ago, weekly bundles are all gone but they haven't brought back old packs. I guess getting the exclusives from the blister packs of old packs is going to be impossible now unless you spend hundreds of packs to get a non-trade locked card.

14 May 2018 - 09:21 PM

SingingFlyEx

Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

His avatar has been labeled "Retired Moderator" for a few weeks now.

I know, and there wasn't a farewell message I'm aware of.

Perhaps he was the one in charge of the weekly bundles?