Cards from players who are no longer active

• Please log in to reply

01 May 2018 - 10:23 AM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

Are player accounts deleted due to inactivity? Or can I stay 2 years (possibly even longer) inactive / not log in for 2 years without losing my account?

If an account is due to e.g. Inactivity or rule violation is blocked / deleted, what happens to the cards of the account?
I ask, because there are cards that are limited in number. I thought there, for example on gem promos. The number is now fixed, as these cards are no longer available. If someone has 10 gem promos, no matter if tradeable or not, what happens in case of an account deletion with these cards? Did they disappear then?

I think if they were even exchangeable, it would increase the value of the cards, as there will be less after deletion. Keyword rarity.

01 May 2018 - 02:35 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

I don't think accounts are even deleted for permanent bans.  You'll be fine.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

01 May 2018 - 04:48 PM

Princess_Aurora

Senior Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

What graywh said! It's kinda breathtaking thinking about all the Tropical Beaches, Gem promos and Vivid stuff that are sleeping in inactive accounts. And to think that some may never be used again...

It makes you feel... Melancholic? I don't know how to describe it.

Friendship is magic!

01 May 2018 - 07:00 PM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley
Sick.... is the word youre looking for but tbh the people who have them are never actually gonna sell them actuve or not u less they pop up in shop again then they sell amd rebuy for cheaper

08 May 2018 - 03:04 AM

gizmoverga

Rookie Trainer

• gizmoverga
I have a charizard 1st edition from the base set

14 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Loof6,

As far as I know, no account has ever been deleted due to inactivity. Additionally, items are not removed from inactive accounts.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 June 2018 - 11:35 PM

Icy-Lily

Rookie Trainer

• Icy-Lily

i had been inactive for 6 years, when i logged back in, everything was still there, i even got boosters and achievment for holding an account for 6 years

09 June 2018 - 07:02 PM

Oldschool1990

Veteran Trainer

• Oldschool1990

I demand that all cards of inactive players are added to my personal card pool for the duration of their absence.

Specialized on Theme Deck Tournaments.
Latest theme deck analysis here:
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/61913-analysis-of-the-competitive-theme-deck-format-may-2018/ 
Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.