Game is Completely Unbalanced

• Please log in to reply

29 June 2018 - 09:40 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Wow, there are lots of great replies here! It’s always nice to see the community helping each other! Stay awesome!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

03 July 2018 - 03:40 PM

ElricDragonlord

Novice Trainer

• ElricDragonlord

so you are telling me as a new player, i have like 2 decks and you are ranking me in vs against people with GX cards with 180 HP against standard basic Pokemon...I have to back out or waste my time and get smoked... all the games i have played either i have blow someone out or they have demolished me. Please tell me how i am supposed to play this broken unbalanced games?

Don't rush into standard games. I played for two months before I could play into the ladder standard games with competitive (kind of) decks. And still I don't feel confident to play in the tournaments. Be patient, play a lot every day with the theme decks, it's kinda funny anyway, and you can use them to farm boosters in the single player mode. The worst of this game is that it's slow, the bright side is that it's a true free to play.

Edited by ElricDragonlord, 03 July 2018 - 06:28 PM.

03 July 2018 - 05:10 PM

Loof6

Veteran Trainer

• Loof6

I like the game balance.

03 August 2018 - 05:05 PM

mudkipmaster478

Rookie Trainer

• mudkipmaster478
[quote name="TayTay1986" post="597512" timestamp="1525099165"]so you are telling me as a new player, i have like 2 decks and you are ranking me in vs against people with GX cards with 180 HP against standard basic Pokemon... Yeah that could have been me lol. Was it a dawn wings? If so, than that was me. I'm new to this game too. That was like my 9th battle I have ever done. Sorry.