Ninja Boy and other full art trainer requests

• Please log in to reply

30 April 2018 - 01:00 PM

Honaleon

Novice Trainer

• Honaleon

I asked a while back to get a Shauna full art trainer card, and then we ended up getting one just as the card became obsolete with the release of Ultra Prism.

Ninja Boy and a few other trainer cards are also very popular and could use a full art. I'd love to see all trainers getting full arts in the future. It doesn't really look great to have a good full art deck and that one or two trainers as regular cards.

Thanks.

*Anyone else have any requests for full art versions?*

30 April 2018 - 04:13 PM

PlatinumDude

Veteran Trainer

• PlatinumDude

PTCGO follows the real life trading card game. It's up to the RL card developers to make full arts of certain trainers.

30 April 2018 - 04:58 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

As PlatinumDude said! Although that it will be pretty sweet if PTCGO can get some exclusive cards that RL dosn't have. Some things involving holograms... 

Friendship is magic!

30 April 2018 - 05:05 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

Thank you for the suggestions! I have passed this along for further review. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 May 2018 - 11:24 PM

Honaleon

Novice Trainer

• Honaleon

A couple things here:

First, thanks Kynthu for passing this suggestion along. I know many players really love their decks and enjoy having the best looking versions of them.

Also, as I know the online version follows the card physical card game, I love to have the full arts in both versions. I actually find it much easier to get the full arts in the physical game easier than the online version as pull rates online are so terrible and trades online aren't always that easy to get for these.

One thing I really do like about this card game though is that it's never hard to get great cards; it's just tough sometimes getting the best special versions of them ;)

05 May 2018 - 01:01 AM

Honaleon

Novice Trainer

• Honaleon

It's interesting after posting this noting that two new Forbidden Light trainers that didn't get full arts in "Judge" and "Lady" should have full arts and will likely be played more than some in this set that did get full arts...

Edited by Honaleon, 05 May 2018 - 01:10 AM.