Fates Collide Mew
28 April 2018 - 05:08 PM
28 April 2018 - 07:48 PM
GX move restriction still exists
You still follow all instructions of the attacks
- Stay on Topic
- Search, then Post
- Be Constructive
- Play Nice
- Be Honest
- Keep Your Private Life Private
- Keep Your Links Official
- Discipline is Private
28 April 2018 - 07:52 PM
Ability >> This Pokémon can use the attacks of any of your Basic Pokémon in play. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)
1. You can only copy your own Basic Pokémon (obviously).
2. You can only use one GX Attack per game, even if you've copied it. That's a "game rule," which supersedes anything else. Once that GX Marker is turned over, you're done.
3. You must meet the energy requirements as to both type and number for the attack. So if the attack requires two Water energy, you will need to have at least two Water energy attached.
4. If the Attack says discard an Energy (e.g. one Water), and if you can, you must.