Update with more or the ability to reset all trainers?

• Please log in to reply

28 April 2018 - 07:11 AM

MasterDitto420

Rookie Trainer

• MasterDitto420
They should come up with more trainer leagues or allow you to reset them all. Maybe double coins rather than earn more booster packs. Something to keep the challenge going or nerf it so it's rewarding in other ways.

I'm not a fan of challenging other players considering the time limits and the fact of who just so happenes to randomly have the better deck. With the new decks being so over powered, new players don't stand a chance unless they strategically time consume the coins to earn the new decks themselves.. But by that time a new deck could come out shortly after, thats even more OP than the last. After defeating all the trainers and only earning 1 coin for each trainer.. Making it even MORE time consuming than before. People will eventually grow bored, not all but most.

Do I make a point?

What do you guys think?

28 April 2018 - 02:47 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello MasterDitto420,

Thank you for sharing that suggestion! I have passed your feedback along for further review. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

04 May 2018 - 12:43 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

I think all free rewards are interesting. And there are a lot in the game, happily.

But Trainer's challenge it's more than for the reward, to start. To start the game, and to learn to play after the tutorial, which is indeed quite short and lacks a lot of "tricks and rules".

Lets be honest, the IA is not very "I". Not even smart I'd say. The biggest challenge is to play the HGSS era Theme decks that can make a maximum of 80HP per turn, after suffering the inconsistency and get the only Stage 2 of the whole deck needing 3 or more energies with no energy accelerations nor any good supporter, against some EX the trainers have.

But after that, most of the times, the full charged EX jusr doesn't ever become the opponent's active, or they just use the 1st 30HP attacks, or just pass the turns without attacking!

Most of us don't even play more than 12 trainers with most of the decks. Just to get the pack, that's all. And without extra packs is going to remain that way, more than probably as better rewards are in Ladder and Events, which means business because you need good decks, and GX and so on.

The Trainer's challenge is there to help starting. Some coins and some packs. After that what they want is you play Theme in VS. And after getting some rewards in Theme, then go to Expanded and Standard. And buy packs, and collect cards, and spend money in codes, in IRL boxes, packs and bundles. That's the business!!

Playing Trainer's challenge is not business for TPCi so I don't think they vary a lot what we have.

And honestly, there's a ton of free rewards in game to add more on the boring+no business Trainer's challenge that almost anybody plays a lot. And if they almost removed Legacy, ruined the Event rewards doing it random, are not able to update the Starter decks from XY (red, blue and yellow) making something new with S&M era and the around 850 available cards with the FLi new set... they are not thinking into improve the Trainer's challenge.

Could be cool, but sadly, I don't think will happen.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

My 1st pokémon VGame http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/59894-my-1st-pok%C3%A9mon-videogame-nds-diamond-story-and-help/

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista