Code Streak (a second chance)

• Please log in to reply

27 April 2018 - 01:43 AM

CorruptedCoffee

Junior Trainer

• CorruptedCoffee

crimson invasion.

fyi i don't keep the packs i send to someone who needs it 

Right on! Whoever got Rob's pack don't forget to post!

27 April 2018 - 07:08 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

If you claim it, please name it.

JDZ-2YKK-962-DRQ

Well, it's been over 6 hours, and this one was redeemed. Did they forget to post the pack?

It was fun while it lasted. Maybe we should celebrate that only 1 out of 8 is opportunistic enough to to end the future chances for everybody. Thank you to those who participated, and especially CorruptedCoffee for being a gracious guy.

Edited by RobRatt, 27 April 2018 - 09:08 AM.

27 April 2018 - 10:03 AM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

Well, it's been over 6 hours, and this one was redeemed. Did they forget to post the pack?

It was fun while it lasted. Maybe we should celebrate that only 1 out of 8 is opportunistic enough to to end the future chances for everybody. Thank you to those who participated, and especially CorruptedCoffee for being a gracious guy.

This remembers me the Broadcast yourself platform of vids where everyone goes hunting codes, jump through the whole vid, grab the most and leave forever...

A pity. It was funny.

If you agree to forgive that small reverse (JUST ONCE) continuing the game, I will add myself the next code after yours. Deal? :rolleyes:

If not, of course it's your game and rules were clear!

Edited by Chasista, 27 April 2018 - 10:05 AM.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

My 1st pokémon VGame http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/59894-my-1st-pok%C3%A9mon-videogame-nds-diamond-story-and-help/

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

27 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

If you agree to forgive that small reverse (JUST ONCE) continuing the game, I will add myself the next code after yours. Deal? :rolleyes:

If not, of course it's your game and rules were clear

All but one of the players were stellar, so if you and others want to keep going, maybe that's okay. We learn. We forgive. We play on. But if the bandit comes back, we'll have to find a new game.

Edited by RobRatt, 27 April 2018 - 12:08 PM.

27 April 2018 - 09:01 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

We'll try one of the XY packs.  If you're the lucky one, please acknowledge which Code you redeemed...

GB9-DNPX-H2L-7ZR

27 April 2018 - 09:16 PM

Anyagezane

Veteran Trainer

• Anyagezane

We'll try one of the XY packs.  If you're the lucky one, please acknowledge which Code you redeemed...

GB9-DNPX-H2L-7ZR

Sycamore is in this pack??? Steam Siege... :) thanks daddy Rob

28 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

One more try.  If you're the lucky one, please acknowledge which Code you redeemed...

6VV-NGQ4-2XM-MJD

28 April 2018 - 01:09 AM

GilbertWimple

Novice Trainer

• GilbertWimple

One more try.  If you're the lucky one, please acknowledge which Code you redeemed...

6VV-NGQ4-2XM-MJD

Shining Legends <3 I'm weak for a SHL or a GR so I just haaaaad to hit that Claim button. 

28 April 2018 - 09:30 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

While we wait for @Chasista, shall we try another one?

If you're the lucky one, please acknowledge which Code you redeemed...

TZR-H2P6-B6N-7C7

28 April 2018 - 09:49 PM

T3muj1n7

Junior Trainer

• T3muj1n7
Guardians Rising, surprised I caught another one. Thank yoo

28 April 2018 - 09:59 PM

CorruptedCoffee

Junior Trainer

• CorruptedCoffee

next UP!

BB4-GNVX-M2Q-YJB

Post it!

28 April 2018 - 10:17 PM

T3muj1n7

Junior Trainer

• T3muj1n7
Ultra Prismmm, sorry I'll get off the forum now before I rob anyone else of their chance ;p

I'll be getting some codes soon so may contribute, it's fun to give a little back.

28 April 2018 - 11:01 PM

LymriconTNT

Rookie Trainer

• LymriconTNT
I have a lot of codes. :3 4 of these have been used, but I don't know which ones and I have quite a large stack. Some of them are quite old. No idea if they expire. I just collect the irl cards so they've been piling up.
If it matters, I'll put what the code came from next to it. Will post 5 at a time at random intervals.

LGJ-WPKL-LC2-LXK. Necro Prism Tin

P67-T9Z2-Q2D-DVW Shining Legends-Pika edition

TBM-LZ96-9NX-WZT Sun &Moon Ultra Prism pack

NLP-HHTZ-4TR-Q4T Sun & Moon Guardians Rising pack

QT6-GL66-76V-N6D Necro GX Mysterious Powers tin

If it looks like my spell check jacked a code, let me know. We fight often.

Edited by LymriconTNT, 28 April 2018 - 11:06 PM.

28 April 2018 - 11:15 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I have a lot of codes. :3 4 of these have been used, but I don't know which ones and I have quite a large stack. Some of them are quite old. No idea if they expire. I just collect the irl cards so they've been piling up.

If it matters, I'll put what the code came from next to it. Will post 5 at a time at random intervals.

Oops.  My bad.  I got the Guardians Rising pack.  Thank you. :huh:  When you said "4 of these have been used," I thought I was feeling lucky and chose the pack.  I didn't really expect it.

Can I ask you a favor?  It's up to you, but this game is about "naming the Code" after you've redeemed it.  It would be better if you didn't put where the code came from, maybe?

Thanks for being so generous. :)

P.S.  We've discovered that if you post too many at once, it brings out "the beast" in some players, and one person might just rip them all, and disappear.  Your codes, your decision, but I thought it's worth mentioning.

Edited by RobRatt, 28 April 2018 - 11:28 PM.

29 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

LGJ-WPKL-LC2-LXK. Necro Prism Tin

P67-T9Z2-Q2D-DVW Shining Legends-Pika edition

TBM-LZ96-9NX-WZT Sun &Moon Ultra Prism pack

QT6-GL66-76V-N6D Necro GX Mysterious Powers tin

It's been well over an hour, and I checked out of curiosity.  I did NOT redeem them, and they're still good.

We learned something new about human nature today.  If people figure, "ah, someone would have scooped them," they don't even try to see.

Please, in the Spirit of the Game, accept just one, and let LymicronTNT (and us) know which one you got.

29 April 2018 - 12:47 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi
RobRatt, on 29 Apr 2018 - 08:27 AM, said: It's been well over an hour, and I checked out of curiosity. I did NOT redeem them, and they're still good. We learned something new about human nature today. If people figure, "ah, someone would have scooped them," they don't even try to see. Please, in the Spirit of the Game, accept just one, and let LymicronTNT (and us) know which one you got.

I have claimed all of them :P

Just in case I DO have to name them, they are Wings of Dawn, promo Pikachu, Ultra Prism pack and Dark Prism.

Edited by BowserLuigi, 29 April 2018 - 12:49 AM.

29 April 2018 - 01:12 AM

CorruptedCoffee

Junior Trainer

• CorruptedCoffee

Just in case I DO have to name them, they are Wings of Dawn, promo Pikachu, Ultra Prism pack and Dark Prism.

lmao, well, thanks for the honesty!

29 April 2018 - 03:23 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

lmao, well, thanks for the honesty!

We learn something new every time, it seems.  The candor made me laugh too, right after my brain flashed, "Hey, wait a minute turkey?!"

Edited by RobRatt, 29 April 2018 - 03:42 AM.

29 April 2018 - 06:03 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

We learn something new every time, it seems. The candor made me laugh too, right after my brain flashed, "Hey, wait a minute turkey?!"

Actually I've only just woken up at that time, then I switched on my phone, came here, spotted the goods and...you know what my brain told me to do.

I was kinda expecting the downvote there. Guess that's what I get for being a greedy huh, especially after RobRatt explicitly mentioned to claim only one. But then, ever watched that one episode of Brain Games where the host offers free money to random people for no reason (you can search on yt)?

I..do hope I haven't ruined the game or anything, even though there isn't any written rule of sorta that you can't claim the all at once.

Edited by BowserLuigi, 29 April 2018 - 06:03 AM.

29 April 2018 - 06:07 AM

LymriconTNT

Rookie Trainer

• LymriconTNT
Seems to be some dispute, but it's hard to know exactly what happened. Another 5 codes from me. ;)

V9Q-DLTB-DXJ-GYH

MRP-PY9D-BVQ-7NK

QKN-MH2H-X2B-H9K

24N-2G4B-YQ6-YRN

R2R-GC2G-TNM-NGJ

Just noticed the previous post. I'll put 2 out at once from now on.

Edited by LymriconTNT, 29 April 2018 - 06:17 AM.