Code Streak (a second chance)

• Please log in to reply

25 April 2018 - 06:19 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Following Kieta's idea (quoted below), anyone with Codes to spare is welcome to post them here.  Anyone redeeming them should follow the rules, or end the game for everybody.

The last attempt didn't go as well as hoped.  This one will be different, right?

I've seen firsthand that genuine altruism exists in some players, which is why I like taking part in these things.  Paying it forward, if you will.  A couple weeks ago, a very kindhearted guy (I'm not sure if he wants the attention, so I won't call him out) -- someone I had traded with months before -- sent me a private trade out of the blue, with a free Ultra Ball.  No strings, just a basic Energy card for it.  With him in mind, I'll post a few Codes to see how it goes.

One of my favorite giveaways to do on various platforms, is something I call a Code Streak. It's a randomly paced code giveaway in which I continue to post new codes so long as the person who redeemed it posts what kind of pack they received.

All it takes is one wrong answer for me to close the Code Streak. It's completely based on human nature. If the person who redeems a code wants me to keep posting codes, they need to tell me what they got. But if the person who redeems a code either doesn't want me to continue posting codes, ruining the game for everyone else, or doesn't want to be seen participating, then it's over.

25 April 2018 - 06:22 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Following Kieta's idea (quoted below), anyone with Codes to spare is welcome to post them here.  Anyone redeeming them should follow the rules, or end the game for everybody.

The last attempt didn't go as well as hoped.  This one will be different, right?

I've seen firsthand that genuine altruism exists in some players, which is why I like taking part in these things.  Paying it forward, if you will.  A couple weeks ago, a very kindhearted guy (I'm not sure if he wants the attention, so I won't call him out) -- someone I had traded with months before -- sent me a private trade out of the blue, with a free Ultra Ball.  No strings, just a basic Energy card for it.  With him in mind, I'll post a few Codes to see how it goes.

This random shout-out has made my entire night. 

If I had any codes on me, I'd love to post the first one, but I don't have any :( I'm so excited to see this implemented by someone other than me. This is one of my favorite Human Nature based games. 

Thank you so much for the shoutout and Thank you so much for the giveaway. I adore these. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

25 April 2018 - 06:23 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

If you're the lucky one, please acknowledge which Code you redeemed...

LWW-RXTZ-DRV-GLC

25 April 2018 - 06:50 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

LWW-RXTZ-DRV-GLC

Thanks. Burning Shadows received.

EDIT: Btw is there a limit to how many times a single person can redeem? Or is it also a 'human nature' thing, that I can redeem or let go as many as I want? If no one messes this up, will it theoretically go on forever (highly unlikely but you'd never know)?

Edited by BowserLuigi, 25 April 2018 - 06:57 AM.

25 April 2018 - 08:52 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

EDIT: Btw is there a limit to how many times a single person can redeem? Or is it also a 'human nature' thing, that I can redeem or let go as many as I want? If no one messes this up, will it theoretically go on forever (highly unlikely but you'd never know)?

Will you be quick enough?  First come, first serve.

JG6-KHGJ-D4L-6MZ

25 April 2018 - 09:02 AM

ShannonBK

Novice Trainer

• ShannonBK
Shining legends, cool

TY

25 April 2018 - 09:03 AM

Anyagezane

Veteran Trainer

• Anyagezane

Will you be quick enough?  First come, first serve.

JG6-KHGJ-D4L-6MZ

woah someone was quick. hahaha XD

25 April 2018 - 08:16 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Two successes so far.

ZDJ-XKZZ-T66-7BY

25 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

T3muj1n7

Trainer

• T3muj1n7
Guardians Rising ;) thank you

25 April 2018 - 11:29 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

GKN-PWRW-NXD-YPH

25 April 2018 - 11:33 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

GKN-PWRW-NXD-YPH

Promo Pikachu, unexpected  :rolleyes: 

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

26 April 2018 - 12:08 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Promo Pikachu, unexpected  :rolleyes:

Woah, Rob gave away a Pikachu??? That IS unexpected. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

26 April 2018 - 02:02 AM

CorruptedCoffee

Junior Trainer

• CorruptedCoffee

7HZ-DQYN-T4T-PY7

Don't forget to post!

26 April 2018 - 02:47 AM

blandano1

Veteran Trainer

• blandano1

7HZ-DQYN-T4T-PY7

Don't forget to post!

Crimson Invasion pack! thanks dude

26 April 2018 - 03:20 PM

CorruptedCoffee

Junior Trainer

• CorruptedCoffee

How 'bout anotherrr -

VNN-G6QR-PJQ-VWV

(Don't forget to posttt)

26 April 2018 - 03:35 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

How 'bout anotherrr -

VNN-G6QR-PJQ-VWV

(Don't forget to posttt)

A pack to get Gardevoir, Marshadow, Ho-oh or Golisopod GX among others, if lucky!

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

26 April 2018 - 05:32 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

A pack to get Gardevoir, Marshadow, Ho-oh or Golisopod GX among others, if lucky!

BuS (Burning Shadows) pack.

Fun fact: The difference between a shiny and a regular Marshadow is the tip of it's head when into fighting stance. The regular one glows yellow-green, while that the shiny one glows blue-purple. 

Friendship is magic!

27 April 2018 - 12:51 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Six winners, so far.  If you claim it, please name it.

JDZ-2YKK-962-DRQ

27 April 2018 - 12:54 AM

CorruptedCoffee

Junior Trainer

• CorruptedCoffee

two in a row - can you handle it? lol.. POST it up!

W4J-YMRV-Q9W-YWR

27 April 2018 - 12:58 AM

abinhathbour456

Elite Trainer

• abinhathbour456

two in a row - can you handle it? lol.. POST it up!

W4J-YMRV-Q9W-YWR

crimson invasion.

fyi i don't keep the packs i send it to someone who needs it 

Edited by abinhathbour456, 27 April 2018 - 02:15 AM.

Member Of Top Cut And Director Of Trades.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2-ultra-prism-added/

owner of guru cave trading co. come check it out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45628-the-guru-cave-trading-co-gctc-back-in-business/page-1