Looking for Claw Barrage Trainer kit

• Please log in to reply

24 April 2018 - 06:16 AM

Pickupmagicarti

Rookie Trainer

• Pickupmagicarti

Hello everyone: 

I am looking for the Claw Barrage trainer kit. Let me know if someone can trade it.

24 April 2018 - 06:27 AM

abinhathbour456

Elite Trainer

• abinhathbour456

as far as i know only 2 people in the game that i know about have it and thats me and someone called streambomber.

Edited by abinhathbour456, 24 April 2018 - 06:33 AM.

Member Of Top Cut And Director Of Trades.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2-ultra-prism-added/

owner of guru cave trading co. come check it out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45628-the-guru-cave-trading-co-gctc-back-in-business/page-1

24 April 2018 - 07:04 PM

Pickupmagicarti

Rookie Trainer

• Pickupmagicarti

Hello. Do you trade it?

as far as i know only 2 people in the game that i know about have it and thats me and someone called streambomber.

24 April 2018 - 08:41 PM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

I dont know this Trainer kit. What pokemon feature this trainer kit? In which era was it release?

24 April 2018 - 09:09 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I dont know this Trainer kit. What pokemon feature this trainer kit? In which era was it release?

Claw Barrage is the Bisharp/Wigglytuff set, from the early XY era.

25 April 2018 - 04:19 PM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

Ok, thanks. Then I have all the cards from these trainer kits. But I only have 1 copy and I wont trade my last copy. Are there special cards or items, which you get by the code?

25 April 2018 - 08:07 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Are there special cards or items, which you get by the code?

A Silver Rainbow Kalos Partners Coin (ooh, shudders, with excitement) and a new deck (in Deck Manager) that you will never, ever play anywhere.

15 May 2018 - 01:47 AM

Pikalover5769

Trainer

• Pikalover5769

Hello everyone: 

I am looking for the Claw Barrage trainer kit. Let me know if someone can trade it.

Hey! I also have this item sealed. I am in no rush to trade it but if I was offered a fair trade I would consider trading it. Thanks!