[Standard] Raichu-GX/Magnezone deck

• Please log in to reply

23 April 2018 - 10:51 PM

jocharbs

Rookie Trainer

• jocharbs

Hey guys, I'm looking to build a SuMo-on deck. Waiting for your advices!

Pokémon(16)

4 Raichu-GX
4 Pikachu
3 Magnemite
1 Magneton
3 Magnezone
1 Tapu Koko

Trainer Cards(31)
4 Cynthia
2 Guzma
3 Acerola
3 Lady

2 Volkner

1 Olivia

4 Ultra Ball
3 Bodybuilding Dumbbells
2 Field Blower
3 Energy Retrieval
3 Rare Candy
1 Rescue Stretcher

Energy(13)
13 Lightning energy

Edited by jocharbs, 24 April 2018 - 03:37 PM.

24 April 2018 - 10:50 AM

gunmetal

Trainer

• gunmetal
First off explain the mysterious treasures in your deck list the mystery treasure card I currently know is from the new forbidden light expansion that comes out in two weeks and it's for only dragon and psychic pokemon which there are none of in this deck mysterious treasures is also a booster expansion series that predates the PTCGO game itself

Waiting to get a magnezone into play is much too slow when you can use instead ultra prism pachirisu snuggly generator to load up pikachu's with the nuzzle attack on your bench take out the pokemon center lady's put in two or three rough sea's for healing 4 max elixir for energy acceleration brigette's for early bench setup 1 xerkitree gx for stalling against special energy reliant decks and tape Koko gx as an alternative strong basic attacker you need more draw power either 3 professor sycamore or N you need choice bands for raichu to hit the crucial number 190 with its second attack against buzzwole volkner is nearly useless wasting your supporter for the turn on just an energy and a item card is just bad and finally add maybe 1 or two more energy well that's all I can think of hope this helps !

24 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

jocharbs

Rookie Trainer

• jocharbs

First off explain the mysterious treasures in your deck list the mystery treasure card I currently know is from the new forbidden light expansion that comes out in two weeks and it's for only dragon and psychic pokemon which there are none of in this deck mysterious treasures is also a booster expansion series that predates the PTCGO game itself

Waiting to get a magnezone into play is much too slow when you can use instead ultra prism pachirisu snuggly generator to load up pikachu's with the nuzzle attack on your bench take out the pokemon center lady's put in two or three rough sea's for healing 4 max elixir for energy acceleration brigette's for early bench setup 1 xerkitree gx for stalling against special energy reliant decks and tape Koko gx as an alternative strong basic attacker you need more draw power either 3 professor sycamore or N you need choice bands for raichu to hit the crucial number 190 with its second attack against buzzwole volkner is nearly useless wasting your supporter for the turn on just an energy and a item card is just bad and finally add maybe 1 or two more energy well that's all I can think of hope this helps !

Yes sorry for mystery treasure, I meant ultra ball (I also run a psychic deck...) It's not Pokemon center lady but Lady from FLI that allow me to search for 4 energy in my deck. Which SuMo supporter do you suggest me instead of Sycamore and N? Thanks!

25 April 2018 - 06:03 AM

gunmetal

Trainer

• gunmetal
Lillie is the only other decent draw supporter besides sycamore and N from sun and moon onwards that I can think of

25 April 2018 - 04:01 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

I don't know why only S&M onwards as you could get cards from BKT onwards and still would be standard.N is so powerful and could help you so much...

The deck looks a bit weird without N, Sycamore... but is good, although I see too much supporters.

I would remove 1 Acerola, and keep just one Lady to add Prof letter, but that's not from S&M era...

Volkner seems good and you could play a third. Adding Nest ball you would be able to evolve MZones faster if Candy in hand, or vice versa. Evosoda would help with Raichu too.

Try to remove some Supporter to add more items that can help you. It will flow better. And a Pal pad would help you recover some

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

My 1st pokémon VGame http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/59894-my-1st-pok%C3%A9mon-videogame-nds-diamond-story-and-help/

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista