Should the game has 'Save Replay' option?

• Please log in to reply

23 April 2018 - 08:22 PM

Stueeee

Rookie Trainer

• Stueeee

I think we should have a saving replay option so when we have a good match we can save it and study the pattern of how we played and how we planned the game.
This is also good for the content creator to do their work and let people know more about pokemon TCG. I've found that there are not many famous ******** or twitch streamer who has Pokemon TCG as their main content so the option could help them. At least they can choose which match they wanna save and make it a good video.
What you guys think about this? Let talk.

Edited by Stueeee, 24 April 2018 - 09:22 PM.

23 April 2018 - 09:25 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

As a player, I'd rather they focus on the larger group, rather than a few individuals who dream of making a living doing Pokémon videos.  It's apparent their resources are limited in development.

Pass & play.  That's something that would be a bigger benefit IMHO.  If we could play with friends on a single device, that seems like a greater way to teach others and spread the game.  It would be a lot more fun, taking your latest deck ideas to League or your friend's house for testing.  It would increase personal interaction, making it seem like a real-world game, rather than some vague Online experience.

Edited by RobRatt, 23 April 2018 - 09:34 PM.

24 April 2018 - 10:03 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan

Hey there, Stueeee and RobRatt!

Thanks for your suggestions! I've passed your both ideas to the developers for their review. 

Your suggestions are always welcome and appreciated and who knows? Maybe you'll see it in the game!

Many thanks to you both!

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

24 April 2018 - 05:57 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

First of all: Never start your thread title with a question. Look for “Betteridge's law of headlines”, sometimes also refereed to as “Davis's law” for more info on this particular topic.

Towards the question itself: A spectator / replay feature has been requested several times now (although I think the later hasn't been mentioned as often as the spectator mode, as that one seems to be in the minds of the developers as well).

Personally I'd love a replay feature that you can share with others, in order to learn and discuss. Given that we can already import 50+ pages long game-logs we'd just need a tool to turn those logs into a replay of the game.

Being able to review replays of other players would def. be a neat feature and a cool way to teach / learn in the community.

Edited by Felidae_, 24 April 2018 - 05:57 PM.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

24 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

Stueeee

Rookie Trainer

• Stueeee

Hello everyone. Thank you for your suggestion and discussion. 

And thank you for the moderator to comment here, it's so good to know that the people who work on the game we love care about our thought!

25 April 2018 - 04:46 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi Trainers,

While there is the Game Log feature, it would be very interesting to see that in video format!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!