Leaderboards question

• Please log in to reply

17 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

SavageBoots

Rookie Trainer

• SavageBoots

Hopefully this is the right spot to post this question. Sorry if it is not!

I looked at the Leader-boards today for PTCGO, it said 'You haven't earned any Vs points this week.

I have 287 versus points as of today. Why does the leader-boards page state I haven't earned any points? Ive been playing like 5-6 game a day and earning points since the last Ladder reset.

Any help or explanation would be awesome. Thank you!!

17 April 2018 - 09:39 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello SavageBoots,

It sounds as though you are unfortunately experiencing this known issue:

• Some players may not appear in the Versus Leaderboards Pokemon.com, despite having earned Versus points during the time frame selected.

You can find the current known issues at http://forums.pokemo...1-known-issues/.

I hope that this helps!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

18 April 2018 - 03:27 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Honestly, I suggest ignoring it.  On the rare occasion the leaderboards are up to date, they're still useless, as they just show who spent the most time laddering, as opposed to actual skill or dedication, and largely just reflects who has the most free time.  And,  well, those are really rare occasions.  Usually, the numbers there are complete bogus.

It's soooooo close to being a really cool function, but unfortunately, it's not.

Edited by SuperStone, 18 April 2018 - 03:27 AM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.