[GAMEPLAY] general - Daily challeneges magically disappeared, after yesterday?

• Please log in to reply

16 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

thepokestaller

Trainer

• thepokestaller

I had 3 challenges quened yesterday and it immediately disappeared after the day is over.

update: it disappeared but then it reappeared after re-login?

Another issue, is the game automatically becomes full screen everytime you install it, as soon as you change the setting it automatically checks the "window" mode.

Edited by thepokestaller, 16 April 2018 - 09:14 PM.

27 April 2018 - 08:09 AM

Mod_Vengr

• Mod_Vengr

Hello Trainer,

For clarity, could you please submit separate threads for different issues? I am editing the title of this thread to describe the first problem.

As far as I can understand, you are describing daily challenges. Therefore they will change the following day.

Moderator Vengr
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

"I see now that one's birth is irrelevant, it is what you do, that determines who you are" - Mewtwo

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

28 April 2018 - 03:01 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Hello Trainer,

For clarity, could you please submit separate threads for different issues? I am editing the title of this thread to describe the first problem.

As far as I can understand, you are describing daily challenges. Therefore they will change the following day.

This was an issue with accepted challenges vanishing after the Terms of Use change. They returned when the game was restarted, so there should be no issue here now.

Well, except for improvements to the program to stop that from happening, but players aren't having any problems currently.  :)

Actually, his second problem still exists, but the first one can be stricken.

Edited by SandaledOtter, 28 April 2018 - 03:05 PM.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

28 April 2018 - 11:59 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello SandaledOtter,

Thank you for the clarification! 

As for the fullscreen issue, does the game remember your settings once you have selected them? I believe the fullscreen setting may be the default setting for new installations and possibly updates, so re-installing the game would require you to select your settings again.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

29 April 2018 - 01:10 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

As for the fullscreen issue, does the game remember your settings once you have selected them? I believe the fullscreen setting may be the default setting for new installations and possibly updates, so re-installing the game would require you to select your settings again.

I play fullscreen, and it remembers it.

I tried windowed, and it remembered that.

Since I haven't reinstalled the game in a while, I can't say how it behaves at that point, but I see that the "Windowed" checkbox in Settings seems to be set to the opposite of whatever you chose last.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!