[GAME] Collection - Missing Packs

General

• Please log in to reply

16 April 2018 - 07:30 AM

JaksWimpod

Rookie Trainer

• JaksWimpod
So I have been grinding the tournaments recently to save packs to trade for a zoroark, and i managed to get 6 gr packs by trading my winnings. So i started playing in another tournament, and i am ashamed to say that i came lastn so only got a chest. So i went to my collection, to open the chest... and all the gr packs were gone. Thwy had not been opened - even the notifications agreed with me - and according to trade history, had not been traded away. Already fuming at this, i entered another tournament, and in my rage, i came first. This was an 8 ticket tourney, so i should get 6 packs right? The flair that came up after the final match said so as well, but when i went to collection... only a.single pack (legendary treasures) was there. Is there anything i can do to get my packs back, or is there a way to avoid this next time i enter tourneys, or does this need fixing?
Played on android tablet.
EDIT: The packs have reappeared, but the fact that the packs went missing needs to be fixed.

Edited by JaksWimpod, 16 April 2018 - 07:33 AM.

16 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello JaksWimpod,

Thank you for your report. I am glad to hear that the packs have reappeared! If you experience this again in the future, I recommend logging out and logging back in to see if the packs reappear. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: General