Looking for a few singles

• Please log in to reply

09 April 2018 - 08:53 PM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi
Got what I needed ty everyone!!

Edited by Bruceleeroi, 11 April 2018 - 04:33 PM.

09 April 2018 - 10:16 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

3 violet city gym

Perhaps, do you mean Virbank City Gym?

1 parallel city

1 shadow triad

I know it's not much, but I'll trade you a Shadow Triad and Parallel City for a Pikachu (preferably the one from Furious Fists, but not absolute).  You're already in my friends list.  I've tagged them for trade if you're interested.

09 April 2018 - 11:42 PM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi
yeah im ******** idk what violet city gym is but i meant virbank lol, where am i supposed to get a pikachu.

11 April 2018 - 12:04 AM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi

bump

11 April 2018 - 02:17 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Looking for the below cards preferably just the most basic version.

1 Karen 
1 Virbank City Gym
2 Giratina EX

I have GRi packs a few shining legends and a bunch of other weird packs, send me a friend invite if you want to look.

Send me a friend request. I'm LordKieta. I'll give you a Virbank City Gym for free just for making my day with what you first called it. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

11 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi

Send me a friend request. I'm LordKieta. I'll give you a Virbank City Gym for free just for making my day with what you first called it

Sent the request said ur friend list is full but I know why, i have the gyms now but i appreciate the offer.

11 April 2018 - 06:53 PM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Sent the request said ur friend list is full but I know why, i have the gyms now but i appreciate the offer.

That was my bad. I keep cleaning it out and then getting new frq's right away. Glad you got it though. :) 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards!