[Card] Electrode (EVO #40) - Buzzap Thunder Ability

• Please log in to reply

09 April 2018 - 07:40 PM

Jennie17

Rookie Trainer

• Jennie17

My opponent used Buzzap Thunder ability whilst on bench. It knocked itself out, I was offered a prize card, took it and after that the game was pseudo-frozen. Not letting my opponent nor myself click anything. Just occasionally saying that the timer was running out but then nothing happening when the timer did run out. The concede button was grayed out also so I had to force close the game.

09 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

Jennie17

Rookie Trainer

• Jennie17
Sorry just saw that this is a known bug already (ruined my win streak *** though!).

10 April 2018 - 12:35 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
Thanks for making this post! I’ve always asked myself if Buzzap Thunder gave a prize card, but I never tested it. Now I know. :)

Friendship is magic!

10 April 2018 - 05:22 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Thanks for making this post! I’ve always asked myself if Buzzap Thunder gave a prize card, but I never tested it. Now I know. :)

Heh, yes, it does. You use it, THEN you use N.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

10 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Jennie17,

We are sorry this issue ruined your win streak! We hope it is soon resolved for you and everyone else! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

14 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Jennie17,

I have updated the title of your thread to be more descriptive.

While this is a known issue, the development team is still investigating. If anyone runs in to this issue again, please send a full game log to our Support Team (link in my signature) so the issue can be investigated further. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!