[GENERAL] Filtering

• Please log in to reply

09 April 2018 - 06:19 PM

Filo_Filll

Novice Trainer

• Filo_Filll

1. Whenever I post a trade and the filtering is set for "Quantity, most-least" instead of GuR first I see weird stuff before them, like 6-packs and tins. That requires additional typing and scrolling from me which is frustrating. Does anyone else experience this? 

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Looking for Tropical Beach 2011  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

09 April 2018 - 09:39 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

1. Whenever I post a trade and the filtering is set for "Quantity, most-least" instead of GuR first I see weird stuff before them, like 6-packs and tins. That requires additional typing and scrolling from me which is frustrating. Does anyone else experience this? 

same here

10 April 2018 - 12:37 AM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
I’m getting the same thing as you two.

Friendship is magic!

10 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley
When are they gonna just have a saveable template kind of thing and also scale up packs in tens.... trading takes sosooooo long...

But yh same here

10 April 2018 - 07:38 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hello Filo_Filll,

Thanks for raising it! This has been reported to the developers for their review.

Also, I have moved your topic to the correct forum and updated the title to be more descriptive. 

Hope this helps!   :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.