[GENERAL] Filtering

• Please log in to reply

09 April 2018 - 06:19 PM

Filo_Filll

Novice Trainer

• Filo_Filll

1. Whenever I post a trade and the filtering is set for "Quantity, most-least" instead of GuR first I see weird stuff before them, like 6-packs and tins. That requires additional typing and scrolling from me which is frustrating. Does anyone else experience this? 

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  Looking for Tropical Beach 2011  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

09 April 2018 - 09:39 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

1. Whenever I post a trade and the filtering is set for "Quantity, most-least" instead of GuR first I see weird stuff before them, like 6-packs and tins. That requires additional typing and scrolling from me which is frustrating. Does anyone else experience this? 

same here

10 April 2018 - 12:37 AM

Princess_Aurora

Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
I’m getting the same thing as you two.

Friendship is magic!

10 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley
When are they gonna just have a saveable template kind of thing and also scale up packs in tens.... trading takes sosooooo long...

But yh same here

10 April 2018 - 07:38 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hello Filo_Filll,

Thanks for raising it! This has been reported to the developers for their review.

Also, I have moved your topic to the correct forum and updated the title to be more descriptive. 

Hope this helps!   :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help from the Support Team visit the support portal and submit your ticket!

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules here.