[GENERAL] graphics problems

• Please log in to reply

07 April 2018 - 02:55 PM

bclock2135

Rookie Trainer

• bclock2135

whenever i boot up the game i always get pink bars over all of the places where the titles should be. This has been going on for months, and I haven't reported it for whatever reason yet. I know three other people who have the same problem, so it is not just me.

07 April 2018 - 05:23 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

whenever i boot up the game i always get pink bars over all of the places where the titles should be. This has been going on for months, and I haven't reported it for whatever reason yet. I know three other people who have the same problem, so it is not just me.

Hello there bclock2135, 

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the game graphics.

You can also check the minimum requirements to make sure your system at least meets the minimums. 

If the above tip does not help, please try the following:

- Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website. Outdated drivers account for the majority of graphics issues.

- Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.); other running apps can cause conflicts.

I'm moving your post to another sub and, also, editing its title to better match the subforum format.

Hope this helps!  :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help from the Support Team visit the support portal and submit your ticket!

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules here.