[CARD] Buzzwole-GX promo is sorted as Xurkitree-GX (French interface)

• Please log in to reply

07 April 2018 - 12:45 PM

SingingFlyEx

Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

Hi, I couldn't find Buzzwole  GX promo in the French interface until I searched for SM 86 in the public trades... It turns out that this card is named Câblifère-GX, that is, Xurkitree-GX.

This is why searching for Buzzwole (Mouscoto in French) doesn't find the promo version. We must search for Cablifere to find it...

The art shows the correct name, Mouscoto GX.

I don't own the card (yet) so I don't know if it'll act as a Buzzwole or a Xurkitree.

Kinda hope for some fusion of the two :)

While I'm at it, I'll also report a minor bug: the ancien origin and guardians rising energy recycler cards (shuffle 5 basic energies back from the discard pile into the deck) don't find each other when using the right arrow that expands the view from a card to its siblings and other evolution stages. In each case only two cards show up: the normal card and the reverse foil card, instead of all 4.

07 April 2018 - 05:55 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hi, I couldn't find Buzzwole  GX promo in the French interface until I searched for SM 86 in the public trades... It turns out that this card is named Câblifère-GX, that is, Xurkitree-GX.

This is why searching for Buzzwole (Mouscoto in French) doesn't find the promo version. We must search for Cablifere to find it...

The art shows the correct name, Mouscoto GX.

I don't own the card (yet) so I don't know if it'll act as a Buzzwole or a Xurkitree.

Kinda hope for some fusion of the two :)

While I'm at it, I'll also report a minor bug: the ancien origin and guardians rising energy recycler cards (shuffle 5 basic energies back from the discard pile into the deck) don't find each other when using the right arrow that expands the view from a card to its siblings and other evolution stages. In each case only two cards show up: the normal card and the reverse foil card, instead of all 4.

Hello there SingingFlyEx, 

Thanks for raising it and explaining what happens! Well done!  :)

The developers appreciate bug reports from the players, they do review and discuss them on a regular basis.

I'm forwarding yours to them now. 

I have, also, updated the title of your thread to make it more descriptive and match the subforum format.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.