[CARD] Buzzwole-GX promo is sorted as Xurkitree-GX (French interface)

• Please log in to reply

07 April 2018 - 12:45 PM

SingingFlyEx

Junior Trainer

• SingingFlyEx

Hi, I couldn't find Buzzwole  GX promo in the French interface until I searched for SM 86 in the public trades... It turns out that this card is named Câblifère-GX, that is, Xurkitree-GX.

This is why searching for Buzzwole (Mouscoto in French) doesn't find the promo version. We must search for Cablifere to find it...

The art shows the correct name, Mouscoto GX.

I don't own the card (yet) so I don't know if it'll act as a Buzzwole or a Xurkitree.

Kinda hope for some fusion of the two :)

While I'm at it, I'll also report a minor bug: the ancien origin and guardians rising energy recycler cards (shuffle 5 basic energies back from the discard pile into the deck) don't find each other when using the right arrow that expands the view from a card to its siblings and other evolution stages. In each case only two cards show up: the normal card and the reverse foil card, instead of all 4.

07 April 2018 - 05:55 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Hi, I couldn't find Buzzwole  GX promo in the French interface until I searched for SM 86 in the public trades... It turns out that this card is named Câblifère-GX, that is, Xurkitree-GX.

This is why searching for Buzzwole (Mouscoto in French) doesn't find the promo version. We must search for Cablifere to find it...

The art shows the correct name, Mouscoto GX.

I don't own the card (yet) so I don't know if it'll act as a Buzzwole or a Xurkitree.

Kinda hope for some fusion of the two :)

While I'm at it, I'll also report a minor bug: the ancien origin and guardians rising energy recycler cards (shuffle 5 basic energies back from the discard pile into the deck) don't find each other when using the right arrow that expands the view from a card to its siblings and other evolution stages. In each case only two cards show up: the normal card and the reverse foil card, instead of all 4.

Hello there SingingFlyEx, 

Thanks for raising it and explaining what happens! Well done!  :)

The developers appreciate bug reports from the players, they do review and discuss them on a regular basis.

I'm forwarding yours to them now. 

I have, also, updated the title of your thread to make it more descriptive and match the subforum format.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help from the Support Team visit the support portal and submit your ticket!

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules here.