Best Sun and Moon Set so far?

• Please log in to reply

07 April 2018 - 09:38 AM

Scrocks93

Rookie Trainer

• Scrocks93

Hi all, I am a returning TCG player/Collector with no knowledge of the Sun and Moon Pokemon or whats in the sets, I opened an Ultra Prism box as a noob for fun which you can check out on YT by searching 'Poke Noob opens...Ultra Prism!!' Just wanted to know what the best set in the series so far is? I want to pull good cards as well as continue to open booster boxes. Thank you!

Edited by Scrocks93, 07 April 2018 - 09:40 AM.

07 April 2018 - 11:02 AM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

Guardians Rising has Lele so..... yeah...

07 April 2018 - 03:04 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I also am going with GRi.  It's got Lele, Drampa, Alolan Ninetales, Garbodor, Metagross, honchkrow, field blower, rescue stretcher, choice band, and brooklet hill.  And with garbs, it completely and totally changed the format.

Edited by SuperStone, 07 April 2018 - 03:05 PM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

07 April 2018 - 05:31 PM

XK920XK

Veteran Trainer

• XK920XK

yup Gaurdians without question, as mentioned above with those good cards.  Dont forget GR also has lycanroc gx which is one of the best pokemon in standard atm.  Mallow and enhanced hammer is also great in this set too.

almost forgot, sudowoodo is great for expanded as well.

07 April 2018 - 09:30 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
As all the others said, Guardians Rising! Mainly for the Lele in it, but also because that there’s a pretty useful Comfey for fairy decks.

Friendship is magic!

08 April 2018 - 06:06 PM

Scrocks93

Rookie Trainer

• Scrocks93

Great thanks for help, will get a booster box and see what I pull :)

Edited by Scrocks93, 08 April 2018 - 06:06 PM.