Price Check on Secret Rare Ultra Ball (Plasma Freeze)

• Please log in to reply

06 April 2018 - 05:36 AM

Valkyria

Novice Trainer

• Valkyria

If someone could fill me in on how much one of these are worth, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

06 April 2018 - 07:37 AM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

i sell at around 115 usually in LELE's and GRi dont accept less

06 April 2018 - 08:14 AM

Valkyria

Novice Trainer

• Valkyria

Thank you. I thought they might have been at around 140 since that was the list price on VCTC and they sold out, but 115 sounds about right.

06 April 2018 - 08:59 AM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

VCTC isn't buying them at that price though lol but yeah aim for 120-125 but nothing less than 115

06 April 2018 - 03:43 PM

MyPowa15

Senior Trainer

• MyPowa15

VCTC Is one of the worst HUNGRY And greedy company 

just from the owner s public trades you know it all + their prices are not relevant at all and they look obviously overpriced and unrealistic since you can get whatever you need for cheaper = the real price on pubs 

this is my opinion and i don t think that it s wrong 

And ubs are from 120 to 130 never 115 

Hi ! I'm Powa !  :cool: 

One Of The Oldest In Ptcgo ! 

EXperienced Member ! 

07 April 2018 - 11:46 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

VCTC Is one of the worst HUNGRY And greedy company 

just from the owner s public trades you know it all + their prices are not relevant at all and they look obviously overpriced and unrealistic since you can get whatever you need for cheaper = the real price on pubs 

this is my opinion and i don t think that it s wrong 

You're entitled to yours, of course.  In my opinion, this is not a very fair assessment, and I can only surmise that either (1) you don't know the owner of Violet City very well, or (2) you haven't dealt with the alternatives often.

When I started seriously collecting these crazy cards, there's no way I could have done it without the help of LordKieta from VCTC and Ben from Phantom Knight (and several others from Companies).  For me in particular, I made so many mistakes early on, and it was their assistance that turned it around.  Long before Ou7c4st's guide -- which is one person's "opinion" as well, prone to mistakes -- the only way to gauge prices, or to get hard to find cards was through Trading Companies.

You're not the first to attack Trading Company prices, and won't be the last.  But I'd sure like to see anyone come up with an alternate system that provides cards the way they do.  Maybe you haven't thought about what it takes? ...Keeping stock of every good card, constantly replacing them, being at strangers' beck and call, and operating at all hours of the day.  This comes with a small price, and seems understandable to me.  You should ask around.  Check with some of the players here who've worked in TC's for a time.  Their collection was depleted, and it's a lot of hard work, and many realize it's not worth the small profit margin.

Please don't misunderstand.  There are traders who pillage and take advantage.  It's good to speak out when they do, but I just don't happen to see Violet City as a culprit here.

Edited by RobRatt, 08 April 2018 - 02:16 AM.

08 April 2018 - 08:25 AM

MyPowa15

Senior Trainer

• MyPowa15

You're entitled to yours, of course.  In my opinion, this is not a very fair assessment, and I can only surmise that either (1) you don't know the owner of Violet City very well, or (2) you haven't dealt with the alternatives often.

When I started seriously collecting these crazy cards, there's no way I could have done it without the help of LordKieta from VCTC and Ben from Phantom Knight (and several others from Companies).  For me in particular, I made so many mistakes early on, and it was their assistance that turned it around.  Long before Ou7c4st's guide -- which is one person's "opinion" as well, prone to mistakes -- the only way to gauge prices, or to get hard to find cards was through Trading Companies.

You're not the first to attack Trading Company prices, and won't be the last.  But I'd sure like to see anyone come up with an alternate system that provides cards the way they do.  Maybe you haven't thought about what it takes? ...Keeping stock of every good card, constantly replacing them, being at strangers' beck and call, and operating at all hours of the day.  This comes with a small price, and seems understandable to me.  You should ask around.  Check with some of the players here who've worked in TC's for a time.  Their collection was depleted, and it's a lot of hard work, and many realize it's not worth the small profit margin.

Please don't misunderstand.  There are traders who pillage and take advantage.  It's good to speak out when they do, but I just don't happen to see Violet City as a culprit here.

The prices aren t fair compared to the Public Trades ingame = He wants more for the effort to go and order from his TC while you could ve got what you are looking for for cheaper and in this case whatever in pubs is the real price of the card so technically He is making A Hugeeeeeee amount of profit from this '' Trading company '' just take a look at the prices and you find out that pretty much none coressponds to what they Worth acctually i couldn t find anything to buy from it i scrolled the whole Site and still haven t found anything Fair and i have no intention to make profit of Trading companies because if i went there it means that i am desperate to get the card  and that i couldn t get it in pubs ( no offers were found )

And which is really explains it all the people are so desperate for cards that they accept to pay more just to get it ... ommm isn't that weird ?

Edited by MyPowa15, 08 April 2018 - 08:26 AM.

EXperienced Member ! 

08 April 2018 - 08:31 AM

abinhathbour456

Elite Trainer

• abinhathbour456

The prices aren t fair compared to the Public Trades ingame = He wants more for the effort to go and order from his TC while you could ve got what you are looking for for cheaper and in this case whatever in pubs is the real price of the card so technically He is making A Hugeeeeeee amount of profit from this '' Trading company '' just take a look at the prices and you find out that pretty much none coressponds to what they Worth acctually i couldn t find anything to buy from it i scrolled the whole Site and still haven t found anything Fair and i have no intention to make profit of Trading companies because if i went there it means that i am desperate to get the card  and that i couldn t get it in pubs ( no offers were found )

And which is really explains it all the people are so desperate for cards that they accept to pay more just to get it ... ommm isn't that weird ?

TBF its very obvious that lordkieta didn't update his prices but i wouldn't call him out on it or say VCTC Is one of the worst HUNGRY And greedy company  just because he didn't have time to to change things.

Member Of Top Cut And Director Of Trades.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2-ultra-prism-added/

owner of guru cave trading co. come check it out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/45628-the-guru-cave-trading-co-gctc-back-in-business/page-1

08 April 2018 - 10:05 AM

MyPowa15

Senior Trainer

• MyPowa15

TBF its very obvious that lordkieta didn't update his prices but i wouldn't call him out on it or say VCTC Is one of the worst HUNGRY And greedy company  just because he didn't have time to to change things.

Who said he didn t have time ? 

so  you mean he has time to accept orders and fulfill his ''''' clients '''' s Requests and he doesn t have time to change his prices ?

Off course ! How could he deny the profit when it comes right to his feet ... how he has to change his prices while a good chunk of people are already buying from him with those Horrible - prices .. i really don t  think he will be considering lowering his prices anytime soon 

also , im pretty sure that he has time since he started a TC in the first place ..i agree that there is probably a trading staff with different time zone and so .. why they don t consider helping him out with the price changes if he really is looking for the best for the community ? 

there are no excuses what so ever to defend his decisions .. and i really do think that he is a greedy person regardeless of him helping out people to stabilize his reputation and to make it better .. i ve never had any beef with any one in the whole of my playing time but this takes the cake it triggered me to see people acctually this blind and to see people acctually this greedy ...

i hope someday someone starts a Good trading company ...i will participate in it with my collection ...

EXperienced Member !