GiveAway Booster

• Please log in to reply

12 April 2018 - 12:39 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

One of my favorite giveaways to do on various platforms, is something I call a Code Streak. It's a randomly paced code giveaway in which I continue to post new codes so long as the person who redeemed it posts what kind of pack they received. 

All it takes is one wrong answer for me to close the Code Streak. It's completely based on human nature. If the person who redeems a code wants me to keep posting codes, they need to tell me what they got. But if the person who redeems a code either doesn't want me to continue posting codes, ruining the game for everyone else, or doesn't want to be seen participating, then it's over. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

12 April 2018 - 03:00 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hi^^

sun and moon

For swimming at the top of the gene pool, I'm going to send you guys another booster, and a random card from your Want List.

@Bruceleeroi, trade already sent.  Please counter if I grabbed the wrong common.

@Loof6, thanks for accepting the friend request. Trade sent.

Edited by RobRatt, 12 April 2018 - 07:32 AM.

12 April 2018 - 07:35 AM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

Thanks RobRatt

12 April 2018 - 04:03 PM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi

I couldn't figure out how to look at the new posts and then i saw there were 2 pages lol. Rob you are the man I appreciate the gifts. GOod luck!!

12 April 2018 - 04:59 PM

Princess_Aurora

Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Heh, interesting how a giveaway thread turned into a study about human nature. It sounds pretty fun actually, studying fellow player's behaviour in such a way!

Friendship is magic!

12 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Still curious about player interaction when it comes to freebies.  And we're still at 50/50 response so far, which isn't very optimistic, and a poor sampling.

I'd like to give these two codes to two separate people.

If you're first to happen upon this post, please (1) unlock just one, and (2) acknowledge which pack you got?

LZG-VJ4Y-RTT-VNQ

LBZ-MMYM-PPZ-YXJ

12 April 2018 - 09:27 PM

Jigglypuffan

Expert Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

Still curious about player interaction when it comes to freebies.  And we're still at 50/50 response so far, which isn't very optimistic, and a poor sampling.

I'd like to give these two codes to two separate people.

If you're first to happen upon this post, please (1) unlock just one, and (2) acknowledge which pack you got?

LZG-VJ4Y-RTT-VNQ

LBZ-MMYM-PPZ-YXJ

hey i got the first one it was ultra prism, thanks you.

but you know if i want i could just take the second codes too and don't said it lol.

Edited by Jigglypuffan, 12 April 2018 - 09:30 PM.

12 April 2018 - 09:35 PM

XK920XK

Senior Trainer

• XK920XK

LBZ-MMYM-PPZ-YXJ

yayy, i got the 2nd one, it was ultra prism too

thanks

Edited by XK920XK, 12 April 2018 - 09:35 PM.

18 April 2018 - 06:57 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

J4Q-GQTP-2Z6-KTL

18 April 2018 - 11:34 AM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

J4Q-GQTP-2Z6-KTL

AOr? Well, a pack it's always a pack :lol:

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

XY Theme decks review: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/27938-the-best-xy-theme-deck-info-poll

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

18 April 2018 - 10:18 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

It's nice that the last 3 players have been communal.  Faith in humanity is restored. ;)

4TW-WQ4D-T4X-QTD

18 April 2018 - 10:38 PM

XK920XK

Senior Trainer

• XK920XK

It's nice that the last 3 players have been communal.  Faith in humanity is restored. ;)

4TW-WQ4D-T4X-QTD

:ph34r:  Crimson Invasion   :ph34r:

19 April 2018 - 10:02 PM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

rob just send me a few codes ill tell you what i got hahaa... nice to see rob being.. rob... people like you make this game worth sticking around for

19 April 2018 - 11:02 PM

GilbertWimple

Novice Trainer

• GilbertWimple
I'll post more if you guys accurately tell me what this is. Thanks for the idea Kieta.

MM7-MD9Q-HBY-JVB

19 April 2018 - 11:15 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I'll post more if you guys accurately tell me what this is. Thanks for the idea Kieta.

This is the thing I was most eager to know.  Would anyone else do the same?

Well played.   :cool:

19 April 2018 - 11:34 PM

Anyagezane

Veteran Trainer

• Anyagezane

MM7-MD9Q-HBY-JVB

Thanks, and it was AOR! :)

19 April 2018 - 11:49 PM

GilbertWimple

Novice Trainer

• GilbertWimple

This is the thing I was most eager to know.  Would anyone else do the same?

Well played.   :cool:

Ive participated in three "code streaks" as Kieta calls them, hosted by Kieta both on the trading post and in Virbank City. The community loves these and I love these. I got so many free chances at codes that always felt fair every time. Now that I'm richer in the game, I'm excited to do some of these myself.

Here's another one. I'll keep posting at random times as long as each code I post is accurately answered. Kietas streaks end the moment someone answers wrong so I'll do mine the same way

N9L-CQZY-NWN-LXH

19 April 2018 - 11:53 PM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

N9L-CQZY-NWN-LXH

Thanks. It was an UP pack.

20 April 2018 - 12:03 AM

CorruptedCoffee

Junior Trainer

• CorruptedCoffee

rob... people like you make this game worth sticking around for

Agreed

Edited by CorruptedCoffee, 20 April 2018 - 12:03 AM.

20 April 2018 - 12:08 AM

CorruptedCoffee

Junior Trainer

• CorruptedCoffee

Here's one; 9T4-JJ7Y-QCJ-CWH