GiveAway Booster

• Please log in to reply

04 April 2018 - 01:18 AM

Solimer

Rookie Trainer

• Solimer

Hello, I buy booster sometimes and I don't play online. So I give you some booster code.

The more faster win :)

MLY-4Z2T-PKJ-HPB

MKM-QNQW-9CD-7RQ

PPT-VRVD-CRX-MKV

LVK-VW4V-VW9-WH2

DVR-QH7W-V4H-2R6

DL7-DVK9-NQJ-CGH

6PC-MKPY-BQK-Q96

ZT9-XZTR-4R4-2YJ

Have a good day :)

04 April 2018 - 02:00 PM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

Who is the lucky one who could redeem these codes?

04 April 2018 - 03:14 PM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi

i got like 4 and someone else got the rest

04 April 2018 - 03:35 PM

Revengelolz

Rookie Trainer

• Revengelolz

such a nice guy  :)  :)  :)

04 April 2018 - 04:22 PM

MyPowa15

Senior Trainer

• MyPowa15

this is was cool of you but you should ve done it in a more fair way 

in other words i really appreciate what you did here but the fact that whoever gets first gets them is a little unfair either way it is a good way ( the giveaway itself) to Be friendly and to help others 

Hi ! I'm Powa !  :cool: 

One Of The Oldest In Ptcgo ! 

EXperienced Member ! 

04 April 2018 - 07:58 PM

Solimer

Rookie Trainer

• Solimer

in other words i really appreciate what you did here but the fact that whoever gets first gets them is a little unfair either way it is a good way ( the giveaway itself) to Be friendly and to help others 

I agree with you, but I don't have time to make little game with a booster code in price. I just wanted to give the code because I don't play online.

04 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi

Sounds like something someone would say if they were upset they didnt get anything for free from someone who doesnt owe them anything lol.

04 April 2018 - 11:04 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

I can remember reading somewhere, writing codes here in forums is not allowed. You can give them away, but in private messages for example. You can make a thread saying, "I give 10 codes, pm me", and then send 10 for one, or 1 for 10 different people or whatever.

Not sure when I saw it. If you get a warning we'll know it's true haha.

MyPowa is right, it's EXTREMELY unfair and it's greedy who gets all of them. Of course you have to, because other people would do the same but it's the most opposite thing to friendly behaviour and sharing environment of pokémon, ever.

I would suggest also to make it fair next time :)

i got like 4 and someone else got the rest

And you didn't said even a puny Thank you...

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

My 1st pokémon VGame http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/59894-my-1st-pok%C3%A9mon-videogame-nds-diamond-story-and-help/

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

04 April 2018 - 11:08 PM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi

I can remember reading somewhere, writing codes here in forums is not allowed. You can give them away, but in private messages for example. You can make a thread saying, "I give 10 codes, pm me", and then send 10 for one, or 1 for 10 different people or whatever.

Not sure when I saw it. If you get a warning we'll know it's true haha.

MyPowa is right, it's EXTREMELY unfair and it's greedy who gets all of them. Of course you have to, because other people would do the same but it's the most opposite thing to friendly behaviour and sharing environment of pokémon, ever.

I would suggest also to make it fair next time :)

And you didn't said even a puny Thank you...

because you can see PM right..... thanks for the info, about giving out codes though.

05 April 2018 - 08:30 AM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

I think it`s his decision how he give away his codes. It should not be fair. I can also decide to give all my money the first person I will see today or to give 1/10 to 10 people. That`s my decision and it should not be fair.

If the publishing of codes in the forum is forbidden, it is also forbidden. but that has nothing to do with fairness.

05 April 2018 - 10:26 AM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

also he dont play online.... so even if its forbidden what they going to do?? chase him in real life and ban him from playing tcg in rl lool that would be funny tbh

05 April 2018 - 10:54 AM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

also he dont play online.... so even if its forbidden what they going to do?? chase him in real life and ban him from playing tcg in rl lool that would be funny tbh

I don't know how Warnings work. And for sure you're not banned from forums with just 1 warning or a tiny action like this but, if enough, he could get the account banned from forums and I think from online game also being same account.

"Oh he doesn't play, he doesn't care". Well, he won't be able to enter here again to gift codes away or to check decks, to ask for help if he plays IRL. He will have to go to different forums to do it but, is so tired to register everywhere that he sadly will have to sell his codes IRL and get money for it. NOOO, what a disaster! Or he could just trash it. Easier.

Big LOL all together.

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

My 1st pokémon VGame http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/59894-my-1st-pok%C3%A9mon-videogame-nds-diamond-story-and-help/

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

05 April 2018 - 08:16 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Actually, I think common sense prevails when it comes to code cards.  Even if it was against a rule -- which doesn't seem enforceable -- there's no way anyone should "get in trouble" for giving something away absolutely free, with no strings attached.

It's easy to see why they would discourage trading for codes.  They could be fake, or already redeemed.  So yeah, the warning makes sense.  Some things however, like certain promo tins and early League boxes, will auto-open when redeemed, and the only way to trade them would be with codes. ...only to those you know and trust, yeah?

Edited by RobRatt, 05 April 2018 - 11:30 PM.

11 April 2018 - 07:05 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Just curious. ...Will the player who claims a mere Evolutions pack say, "Hi," or grab and dash?

M9W-LZPJ-XZ9-MGN

11 April 2018 - 09:28 AM

Loof6

Senior Trainer

• Loof6

Hi^^

11 April 2018 - 03:55 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Solimer,

Thank you for your generosity toward other players!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

11 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Hi^^

Cool.  Will the redeemer of a meager BreakThrough code do the same?

BMZ-YHQG-WM7-6TJ

11 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora
I think that his method was quite fair, the codes are for free after all. To be honest, I’ll probably have done the same if I played TCG in RL but didn’t play the Online version. Just drop the codes in a thread and mind my own business.

Edited by Princess_Aurora, 11 April 2018 - 10:28 PM.

Friendship is magic!

11 April 2018 - 11:42 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Still curious.  I never majored in Sociology.  So far, we're averaging 50/50 with "human nature."

These two codes are for Sun & Moon and Burning Shadows.  I'd like to give them to two separate people.  Will the redeemer be able to accept just one, and acknowledge which pack they got?  Or will it be something else?

H2N-B92K-QBQ-7TT

H2M-9J7V-HZJ-Z2J

Edited by RobRatt, 11 April 2018 - 11:58 PM.

12 April 2018 - 12:19 AM

Bruceleeroi

Novice Trainer

• Bruceleeroi

sun and moon