BlakeCFA

Rookie Trainer

• BlakeCFA

The fighting furry belt is not doing the extra damage only giving extra health

06 April 2018 - 12:28 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Yup can confirm i was using Dakrai EX/Hypno deck and couldn't OHKO a Tapu Lele GX with dark head

Dark Head attack: Does 80 damage plus 80 more damage if your opponent's active pokemon is asleep with a total of 160 damage, with FFB it does 170 damage, it almost costed me the game, i was quite confused but now i know it's facing some issues, FFB might get temporally banned to fix this issue which sucks FFB is a good tool.

Bans tend to not happen if the bug only hurts the person using the card. Since you can't really exploit not getting a damage boost, it will likely remain usable while being fixed.

Consider the many cards not getting the damage reduction they should right now. None of those have been banned for that, and it's a larger effect than FFB's 10 point damage boost.

If it were inverted, and FFB was giving double the damage increase, that might be ban-worthy.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

06 April 2018 - 02:43 PM

jjkohls

Rookie Trainer

• jjkohls

Agreed... it has messed several of my games up - the extra damage is not happening

06 April 2018 - 05:38 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Game Log Output Begins Here:

**removed**

Game Log Output Ends Here

Hello there gunmetal,

I removed the game log, as it is unnecessarily long for the forum.
I would rather recommend you to send it to the Support Team for their review if you find it necessary.

As this now is a known issue, you may want to keep an eye on this thread here

I'm also editing the title of your thread to better match this subforum. 

Hope this helps!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

07 April 2018 - 12:23 AM

EpicShonenGuy

Senior Trainer

• EpicShonenGuy

Bans tend to not happen if the bug only hurts the person using the card. Since you can't really exploit not getting a damage boost, it will likely remain usable while being fixed.

Consider the many cards not getting the damage reduction they should right now. None of those have been banned for that, and it's a larger effect than FFB's 10 point damage boost.

If it were inverted, and FFB was giving double the damage increase, that might be ban-worthy.

Yeah you're right, that makes sense after putting some thought into it, we still get the +40hp so it's not so bad to be ban-worthy.

07 April 2018 - 02:28 AM

cvramen

Rookie Trainer

• cvramen

I have been experiencing this problem as well. I used a Dusk Mane with a FF Belt attached and its first attack did 60 damage to a Trubbish and 60 damage to a Frogadier.

Pokémon cards for Bitcoin! 100% of revenue donated to charity! http://pokemonbitcoin.com

07 April 2018 - 02:26 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

I have merged several threads on this topic and modified the title to be more descriptive. 

Thank you all for your reports!

Moderator Jynthu
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 April 2018 - 02:15 AM

jcgss77

Expert Trainer

• jcgss77

Ok, as everyone knows by now, the Fighting Fury Belt is not adding damage, but is still increasing HP of Pokemon.

Also, Prism Energy is not contributing to damage totals for Pokemon attacks.

Example: Keldeo-EX and Flareon-EX-3 colorless energy for attack each-this attack does 50+20 damage for each water energy/fire energy (respectively) attached to this pokemon.

Rainbow energy does contribute, but Prism energy does not.  However, each Prism energy does contribute as a colorless energy.

Add these up to the Forest of Giant plants bug, and I have to ask-how many times do we need to see THE SAME BUGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN before this stuff is fixed?  I know there is a lot going on in the coding in this game, but how about before we implement new features, we get the same old bugs which keep reoccurring fixed first?  I would think that with the reduction of coding with the weekly packs being taken from the shop we would get a greater focus on game harmony.  A lot of decks are being limited here with these problems.  Thank you for your attention to these matters.

08 April 2018 - 02:51 AM

SharKing319

Expert Trainer

• SharKing319

Actually, as far as I know, Forest of Giant Plants isn't bugged - it was banned from the Expanded format in the IRL game last September for being too game-breaking.

The rest of these bugs, though... yeah, there's no excuse for their continued existence.

09 April 2018 - 03:26 AM

Jigglypuffan

Elite Trainer

• Jigglypuffan

its a serious issue , i hope it will be fixed fast...

09 April 2018 - 05:08 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

its a serious issue , i hope it will be fixed fast...

Anyone tried playing Seismitoad EX with a broken FFB?  It's still winnable, but sure changes the difficulty level when Quaking Punch hits for 30 instead of 40.  ;)

Edited by RobRatt, 09 April 2018 - 05:10 AM.

09 April 2018 - 01:55 PM

Sciper

Veteran Trainer

• Sciper

hello just wanted to report a bug with fighting fury belt it still gives our basic Pokemon 40 hp but not the extra 10 dmg i know this cause i play darkrai ex and 2 dark energy on him he is doing 60 dmg when here it should be 70 dmg with the fighting fury belt on.

09 April 2018 - 02:02 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Sciper,

Thank you for your report. I have merged your thread with the existing thread on this issue in the Report a Game Bug subforum.  When reporting a bug, please make sure to check the known issues thread and Report a Game Bug subforum to see if the issue has already been reported. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu

09 April 2018 - 08:10 PM

Chasista

Elite Trainer

• Chasista

Anyone tried playing Seismitoad EX with a broken FFB?  It's still winnable, but sure changes the difficulty level when Quaking Punch hits for 30 instead of 40.  ;)

Well, with Buzzwole GX you loose the games. Attack 30+Strong 20+FFB not 10... 50, not 60. Unable to KO Ralts or Remoraid, or Rockruff and a lot of other ones before they became Gardevoir or the respective Stage 1/Stage 2. The difference between an early KO and a 190/200 or more HP powerful attacker in front just for the 10HP bug.

:(

WE WANT LEGACY TOURNAMENTS BACK !!! If you also want it, show your support http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/55966-feedback-making-it-easier-to-get-the-cards-you-want/

5th day reward packs list http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/56679-5th-day-log-in-pack-is-random-got-a-gur-dd/?p=593037

Foro en español, también existe: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-español/

IGN Chasista

10 April 2018 - 03:02 AM

gunmetal

Senior Trainer

• gunmetal
Although this is unrelated though when I used smeargles portrait ability in legacy match and used it to copy my opponents supporter professor Oaks new theory. after the effect was used I couldn't use another supporter in my hand during the same turn but when I retreated smeargle out of the active then I can use my supporter in my hand after the ability has been used

10 April 2018 - 09:02 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

The issue with Fighting Fury Belt (BKP #99) should now be resolved as of today's update. The announcement for this fix can be found here: 

http://forums.pokemo...18/#entry595084

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Versus Mode, iPad, Cards