[GENERAL] Reconnection feature

• Please log in to reply

03 April 2018 - 12:47 PM

Turtwig8910

Novice Trainer

• Turtwig8910

It's so frustrating for me and maybe others who don't have the most stable internet connections whenever i instantly lose a match just because i get disconnected. And it is also very frustrating to lose a streak. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get a reconnecting feature where if you disconnect from the servers you'll lose a bunch of match time (like 3 minutes) instead of instantly losing the match. Have gotten about 7 matches where i lose just because of my connection, would really appreciate if a reconnect feature was added!

Edited by Turtwig8910, 03 April 2018 - 12:48 PM.

03 April 2018 - 06:49 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

It's so frustrating for me and maybe others who don't have the most stable internet connections whenever i instantly lose a match just because i get disconnected. And it is also very frustrating to lose a streak. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get a reconnecting feature where if you disconnect from the servers you'll lose a bunch of match time (like 3 minutes) instead of instantly losing the match. Have gotten about 7 matches where i lose just because of my connection, would really appreciate if a reconnect feature was added!

Hello Turtwig8910,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some difficulty with the internet connection! 

What system are you playing on (PC, Mac, iPad, Android Tablet)?

Do you get any error messages?

What version number of the game do you have currently installed?

I have also moved your topic to the Technical Support subforum and updated your topic title to make it more descriptive.

Thank you!

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help from the Support Team visit the support portal and submit your ticket!

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules here.

03 April 2018 - 07:58 PM

Turtwig8910

Novice Trainer

• Turtwig8910

I'm playing on the latest verision i guess, On an android tablet. Well the program itself is not the problem. It's my relativley unstable internet. But i thought a reconnetion feature would be a nice addition to the game especially to players like me who doesn't have the most stable internet connection

03 April 2018 - 10:07 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Turtwig8910,

Thank you for the suggestion! I've passed it along for further review. 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!