[GENERAL] Owned cards are not available in my collection

Collection Deck Manager Cards

• Please log in to reply

31 March 2018 - 02:25 AM

PastPrime

Rookie Trainer

• PastPrime

Since the last update I have not been able to access certain cards in my collection, when I try and search for them they do not show up, if I scroll through my collection they don't show up. I know I have them, and if I have a deck that they are already in then they are still there, but i can't make a new deck and add them in because I can't find the card.

For example Darkrai-EX and GX. I have three Darkrai-EX and two GX and have them in a couple of decks but I cannot locate them in my collection anymore or add them to new decks. This is happening with a number of cards and it is very frustrating when trying to make new decks.

31 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Since the last update I have not been able to access certain cards in my collection, when I try and search for them they do not show up, if I scroll through my collection they don't show up. I know I have them, and if I have a deck that they are already in then they are still there, but i can't make a new deck and add them in because I can't find the card.

For example Darkrai-EX and GX. I have three Darkrai-EX and two GX and have them in a couple of decks but I cannot locate them in my collection anymore or add them to new decks. This is happening with a number of cards and it is very frustrating when trying to make new decks.

Hello PastPrime,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the game after that update.

You can see some troubleshooting steps here.

You can also check the minimum requirements here to make sure your system meets the minimums.

If after checking the two options above, everything looks good, the issue should be resolved. 

Hope this helps!  

If you still run into this issue you may want to provide us with more detail or reach out to the support team.

If you click on the link in my signature you will be able to open a ticket after selecting "Ask a Question". 

Also, I have updated the title of your topic with the correct category.

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help please visit our Help Center to submit a request.

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Collection, Deck Manager, Cards