[PC] Graphics - Card with bad graphics.

• Please log in to reply

29 March 2018 - 07:17 PM

ALNRN

Rookie Trainer

• ALNRN
I have a problem, I just can't read the cards, due to bad graphics quality.
I have uninstalled, and reinstaled, changed the screen resolution, and nothing seems to worth.
Could someone please give me an idea on how to solve this problem?

Thankyou!
Best regards,

Alan Negrao

29 March 2018 - 08:08 PM

Mod_Turtle

• Mod_Turtle

Hello ALNRN,

It sounds like you might need to update your video card drivers. You can visit this link for steps on how to update your drivers. If you are still having issues after updating your drivers, feel free to send a ticket to the support team. You can find a link to the support portal in my signature. From there click "Ask a Question".

Moderator Turtle
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Shello, how may I help you today?”

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

15 April 2018 - 08:18 PM

Lysandre71880

Rookie Trainer

• Lysandre71880

I have exactly the same problem.

And my video card drivers are up to date. 

What can I do?

16 April 2018 - 02:30 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Im sorry you are also having an issue Lysandre, have you tried re-installing the game?

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

16 April 2018 - 02:41 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Im sorry you are also having an issue Lysandre, have you tried re-installing the game?

@OP, if you've re-installed the game, I think it would be important to manually delete all known files.  There's a topic called "Can't see your Collection" at the top of this sub-forum that explains these steps.

But first, if I was in your spot, I think I'd just Clear the Card Cache completely.  That's in >Settings >Card Cache tab.  You might have better luck getting hi-res images, maybe?  You'll have to download them all again, but it's worth a shot if all else fails.

16 April 2018 - 08:03 AM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Thank you very much for your suggestions RobRatt,

You guys can also reach out to our support team if you continue to run into issues. If you click the link in my signature and select the "Ask a Question" option you will be able to open a ticket. Hope that helps!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

17 April 2018 - 09:25 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I happened to be looking at Settings in the game, and this topic came to mind.  If you go to >Settings >Video, you can toggle between "Fastest" and "Best Looking."  I'm wondering, do you have this set on Fastest?  To me, that suggests you're losing quality, which might be the problem.

18 April 2018 - 02:13 PM

Mod_Gunning

Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Thank you very much for the suggestion RobRatt! Let us know see if this resolves the issue.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!