Heal to this pokémon same amount of damage done to active?

• Please log in to reply

28 March 2018 - 05:46 PM

ShannonBK

Novice Trainer

• ShannonBK

I never know how this is. And when I get it, I forget with time

New Yveltal-GX from Forbidden Light-new set coming have it.

Dark energy. Absorb Vitality attack: 20 damage. and Heal from this Pokémon the same amount of damage you did to your opponent's Active Pokémon.

So Yveltal-GX is active on first attack, hit 20 and is not damage so heals 0 because nothing to heal.

Second attack, Yveltal hit 20 more, then Heal 20? or he Heal 40, being the total of damage on opponet's pokémon?

And if Heal 20 always, why not write Heal 20 to this Pokémon?

Is this because if Yveltal-GX have Choice Band and hits 50 to an opponent's EX or GX, Heal also 50?

TY

28 March 2018 - 06:46 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Is this because if Yveltal-GX have Choice Band and hits 50 to an opponent's EX or GX, Heal also 50?

You got it :).

Yveltal will only heal for the amount of damage he did with one attack (and not for the amount of damage the attack has, up to this point, dealt). However you can obviously amp up his damage by the likes of Choice Band, Kukui, Stadiums and so forth, hence they can't write down a fixed value on the card.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

29 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

ShannonBK

Novice Trainer

• ShannonBK
Cool!

TY