Trading Cards based from other sources

• Please log in to reply

23 March 2018 - 11:21 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, considering how a lot of folks are probably enjoying the fact that Detective Pikachu is out in the US now, yet out of curiosity, would anybody see any cards based on the movie, like say, a Detective Pikachu card?  I know there is already an Amiibo for it, yet a card, would be interesting.  Along with other Pokémon sources, like say the Shadow Pokémon from the Colosseum games, although I'm not sure if they did or not, or maybe, from the Adventures manga.  Even have more cards based off the anime, since they brought out Ash-Greninja.  Mainly, something unique and different since most of the cards are based off the games.  As for me, well I already gave my suggestions.  Feel free to share what you think of the idea.

24 March 2018 - 01:38 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

*sniff sniff* (perks up) "Pokemon Adventures?"

Well, how about a Pokemon Fan Club's Bicycle?  Draw cards until you have 1. :P

S.S. Annie staduim- all non-Team Rocket-pokemon have +3 retreat.

Bill-rattata supporter- search your deck for 1 pokemon communications and 1 Red.

Green supporter- your opponent realizes all their cards are fake and is DQed from the match. :blink:

Team Rocket's Eevee- has an ability allowing you to play jolteon, flareon, or vaporeon on it and pick them back up.

---------------------------WE NEED MORE GENERATIONS!!!!------------------------------

Bugsy's Explorations supporter- Draw 2 cards.  If your opponent's name is Gold, slap them.

Iron Island Steelix GX (basic)-third attack takes 4 metal energy, does 200 damage, discards top 3 cards of opponent's deck.

X-ey's Tent stadium- while this card is in play, nobody can enter the room or use a camera. :P

Ruby's custom clothes (tool)-gives pokemon +10 HP, -10 atk, x social acceptability.

and maybe...

Badge Amplifier (tool)!!!...  For each different Gym Badge card in your discard pile, this pokemon's attacks to 10 more damage to your opponent's active. :o

*climbs into heating vent and scampers away*

Edited by SuperStone, 24 March 2018 - 01:39 AM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

25 March 2018 - 06:59 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

That would be really interesting. That being said I'm always impressed by the diversity of the cards already. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

08 April 2018 - 02:56 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

This is an interesting idea. Detective Pikachu is adorable and I would love to see that featured on a card! 

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!