[NEWSLETTERS] General - Not receiving newsletters

• Please log in to reply

25 April 2018 - 04:40 AM

SZvenKruspe007

Rookie Trainer

• SZvenKruspe007

Hi all!

We are the 25th of April and I am still waiting for the email with the code for the Raikou and Entei..

I'm starting to lose hope and I think I never get it, I contact the support but not help.. Nothing on my 3 accounts!

Too bad!

Edited by SZvenKruspe007, 25 April 2018 - 04:43 AM.

25 April 2018 - 07:30 PM

Silverlink64

Rookie Trainer

• Silverlink64

This time they closed out the ticket without a response.

26 April 2018 - 02:52 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi all!

We are the 25th of April and I am still waiting for the email with the code for the Raikou and Entei..

I'm starting to lose hope and I think I never get it, I contact the support but not help.. Nothing on my 3 accounts!

Too bad!

Hi there,

Please send a support ticket so this issue can be solved as soon as possible. Just click the link under my signature.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

26 April 2018 - 05:31 PM

Noble-Latios

Rookie Trainer

• Noble-Latios

I Did not get the Pokemon Newletter Or Codes Too. This Newletter is More harder to find then Mew.

26 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

Darkarma

Rookie Trainer

• Darkarma

I Did not get the Pokemon Newletter Or Codes Too. This Newletter is More harder to find then Mew.

Did you check under the truck near the SS Anne? Use strength to move it. They sometime deliver it there.

Hi there,

Please send a support ticket so this issue can be solved as soon as possible. Just click the link under my signature.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Thanks

Edited by Darkarma, 26 April 2018 - 07:56 PM.

27 April 2018 - 08:01 PM

Noble-Latios

Rookie Trainer

• Noble-Latios

Did you check under the truck near the SS Anne? Use strength to move it. They sometime deliver it there.

Thanks

Oh ha ha ha. Ok Joke man i did and nothing was there but a oil spot.

28 April 2018 - 08:09 PM

Jeroti

Rookie Trainer

• Jeroti

I haven't gotten the newsletter email yet either. I've been checking my junk folder and other folders every day for almost two weeks just to make sure that I didn't miss it. I signed up for the newsletter in March so I should have been sent a newsletter this month. The only Pokemon related e-mail I've received was by account activation one when I signed up.

21 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

SilverSaiyan64

Rookie Trainer

• SilverSaiyan64

Has anyone received the May newsletter?

01 June 2018 - 08:59 PM

GuitarGuy-Honzo

Rookie Trainer

• GuitarGuy-Honzo
Wow im so glad im not alone on this, been a member for over 2 or 3 years probably more and stopped receiving newsletter since 2016 on and off mostly off. i know because my wife gets them but i dont. and they reply with the same thing, i've made over 4 tickets and no help. i can honestly say the customer service is terrible here. instead of looking into the problem they tend to blame the user and never try to take blame for their mistakes. This is ridiculous.

18 June 2018 - 07:47 PM

SilverSaiyan64

Rookie Trainer

• SilverSaiyan64

Another month has gone by and still no news letter. I've done coding before and email automation so I really don't get why you guys haven't fixed this issue by now.

20 June 2018 - 01:19 PM

GuitarGuy-Honzo

Rookie Trainer

• GuitarGuy-Honzo
Lol this is their response after i emailed them again two days ago

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support.

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback/suggestion. We regularly share player feedback and suggestions with our development team and will pass your message along to them.

Pokémon strongly encourages players to submit feedback and comments, so that this game can offer the best experience to all of you. Even though we do not always implement every suggestion we receive, we always read and pay attention to every single comment.

It is important to note that you may not receive another response regarding this.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Agent_Uros

21 June 2018 - 09:05 AM

SilverSaiyan64

Rookie Trainer

• SilverSaiyan64

Its been two day for me  now and no response despite it being really easy to test and make sure automatons like this work.

29 June 2018 - 04:37 AM

AshRed1991

Rookie Trainer

• AshRed1991
ZOMG!

I just received my first ever Nintendo Newsletter via my email since signing up last October. If I could attach a document I'd share the screen shot with you all. Still no Pokémon codes with both my Moon/Ultra Sun game copies from March 😥

Edited by AshRed1991, 29 June 2018 - 04:38 AM.

03 July 2018 - 04:25 AM

Jrock2380

Rookie Trainer

• Jrock2380

Happening to me as well troubleshooting did not remedy the problem.  please fix the issue or email me now.  stop shifting blame.  

03 July 2018 - 09:22 AM

SilverSaiyan64

Rookie Trainer

• SilverSaiyan64

Now they've put my ticket on hold. Two weeks now.

04 July 2018 - 08:54 PM

EmperorDuxG

Rookie Trainer

• EmperorDuxG

I am no longer recieving Emails from pokemon TCGO; It has been happening from March the 3rd this year. So would even appear in my Gmail spam folder but not after the fore mentuion date

05 July 2018 - 07:58 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi EmperorDuxG,

Please submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

19 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

SZvenKruspe007

Rookie Trainer

• SZvenKruspe007

Hi!

And another pokemon month with no newletters.. almost gone.... Gj... very! Send the pokemon with the mystery gift like Europe then if you don't know how to manage your services... ****! I lost ALOTS of pokemon because of that I contacted 4 times the support and nothing solved.....

So please stop saying: "Send a message to support" because they do nothing!

Edited by SZvenKruspe007, 19 July 2018 - 09:22 PM.