[NEWSLETTERS] General - Not receiving newsletters

• Please log in to reply

25 April 2018 - 04:40 AM

SZvenKruspe007

Rookie Trainer

• SZvenKruspe007

Hi all!

We are the 25th of April and I am still waiting for the email with the code for the Raikou and Entei..

I'm starting to lose hope and I think I never get it, I contact the support but not help.. Nothing on my 3 accounts!

Too bad!

Edited by SZvenKruspe007, 25 April 2018 - 04:43 AM.

25 April 2018 - 07:30 PM

Silverlink64

Rookie Trainer

• Silverlink64

This time they closed out the ticket without a response.

26 April 2018 - 02:52 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hi all!

We are the 25th of April and I am still waiting for the email with the code for the Raikou and Entei..

I'm starting to lose hope and I think I never get it, I contact the support but not help.. Nothing on my 3 accounts!

Too bad!

Hi there,

Please send a support ticket so this issue can be solved as soon as possible. Just click the link under my signature.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

26 April 2018 - 05:31 PM

Noble-Latios

Rookie Trainer

• Noble-Latios

I Did not get the Pokemon Newletter Or Codes Too. This Newletter is More harder to find then Mew.

26 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

Darkarma

Rookie Trainer

• Darkarma

I Did not get the Pokemon Newletter Or Codes Too. This Newletter is More harder to find then Mew.

Did you check under the truck near the SS Anne? Use strength to move it. They sometime deliver it there.

Hi there,

Please send a support ticket so this issue can be solved as soon as possible. Just click the link under my signature.

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Thanks

Edited by Darkarma, 26 April 2018 - 07:56 PM.

27 April 2018 - 08:01 PM

Noble-Latios

Rookie Trainer

• Noble-Latios

Did you check under the truck near the SS Anne? Use strength to move it. They sometime deliver it there.

Thanks

Oh ha ha ha. Ok Joke man i did and nothing was there but a oil spot.

28 April 2018 - 08:09 PM

Jeroti

Rookie Trainer

• Jeroti

I haven't gotten the newsletter email yet either. I've been checking my junk folder and other folders every day for almost two weeks just to make sure that I didn't miss it. I signed up for the newsletter in March so I should have been sent a newsletter this month. The only Pokemon related e-mail I've received was by account activation one when I signed up.