From the end of last year, I have been suspicious about whether the RNG of this game is rigged OR that my luck is really really bad OR that my selective memory is making me exaggerate the bad results while neglecting the good ones. After some record keeping, I found out that the RNG of the game is fine (coin flips are basically head: tail ratio of 1:1) but unfortunately the results revealed that my luck was even worse than I thought. I have found out that during these three months:
1. The chances of me drawing dead (not including a bad hand) on turn 1 when using top tier decks (when I mean drawing dead, it means that you had the ability to do nothing and if your opponent sets up you auto lose on turn 2) was 13%.
2. The chances of me skipping a turn because of missing a key element (e.g. energy, pokemon) at least once in a game was 39%
3. The chances of being forced to discard multiple key elements (e.g multiple DCEs, Vs seekers) is shockingly, 41%.
Please note that I have played the game since 1999 and my decks are not poorly constructed (mostly top tier). I understand the game and I know how to play it.
Other fun facts :
1. My lose rate against first turn donk decks is 84%
2. The chances of my opponent using hypnotoxic laser to make my active pokemon fall asleep is 94% while the chances of me using the laser to force my opponent to sleep was only 12%.
3. The chances of me discarding special charge OR two or more puzzle of times before using it was 39%. (In this case, puzzles were drawn separately).
4. I once had 4 darkrai EX's prized in one game, on the same day, I had all 3 of my rare candies prized.
5. I had once been paired against fighting decks 11 times in a row when using
my Zoroark/glaceon deck.
Some lucky facts (to neutralise the salt):
1. My crushing hammers had a 86% hit rate.
2. I was able to first-turn brigette 92% percent of the time despite only including 2 Tapuleles and 1 brigette in my zoroark/lycanroc deck.
I suggest all of you to post all of your unlucky moments to make me feel better.
Edited by Sadra, 15 March 2018 - 06:09 AM.