Rookie Trainer

• Cydonia1

What can I do with these?

14 March 2018 - 03:30 AM

grriffinn

Trainer

• grriffinn

What can I do with these?

You can enter tournaments with 'em. Promo Tickets are basically Tournament Tickets you get (up until 7,000) for free via Mystery boxes, daily bonus, and the mothly Ladder, the title is just to differentiate them from Tournament Tickets you get with IRL money.

15 March 2018 - 05:44 AM

HoHo_Uchiha

Rookie Trainer

• HoHo_Uchiha
^Yup I wonder when will we be able to exchange them from Tokens/Coins because it's such a **** shoot in tournaments and I rather wished to sell them away or give them away then be given anymore lol.

16 March 2018 - 04:59 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

It'll be pretty cool if they made tickets traceable, but that would open a breach for account farmers. To be honest, I wasn't even aware that there were differences among the little golden tickets that I find here and there. I guess that I'll have to pay closer attention to what I get.  :D

Friendship is magic!

17 March 2018 - 02:36 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

You can enter tournaments with 'em. Promo Tickets are basically Tournament Tickets you get (up until 7,000) for free via Mystery boxes, daily bonus, and the mothly Ladder, the title is just to differentiate them from Tournament Tickets you get with IRL money.

Thank you for the explanation!   

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!