[Minor] - Heads/Tails counter at the end of the match is incorrect

• Please log in to reply

13 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

pikahunt3r1

Junior Trainer

• pikahunt3r1

Hi,

I've been playing a good few games with a coin flip heavy deck recently. Partly this was to record some stats on heads/tails out of interest and some other recent postings, and partly because the deck is fun (Diggersby. :-))

The end result is that I noticed in a few games where I had not many coin flips that the numbers reported in the number of heads/tails at the end of the game was less than the actual reported amount.

So I've just done a test and saved game log:

* The game log shows I flipped one heads and 2 tails (+opponent flipped heads for the start)

* The end game screen showed I flipped one heads and one tails (I screen grabbed it).

I'm not posting logs/pics here, (Not sure if that is ok and don't want to name opponent), but there is definitely a bug in how those values are counted for presentation on the final screen.

Cheers!

14 March 2018 - 04:04 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

I'm not posting logs/pics here, (Not sure if that is ok and don't want to name opponent), but there is definitely a bug in how those values are counted for presentation on the final screen.

(Not only is it not allowed, it's not possible!)

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

14 March 2018 - 12:14 PM

nstimmell

Rookie Trainer

• nstimmell

they count some flips as yours when they are actually your opponents. It happens with some attacks. Nevermind the screwy coin flips in general. 

14 March 2018 - 04:49 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello pikahunt3r1,

You can submit photos and game logs with bug reports by submitting a ticket. To do this, click the link in my signature and click "Ask A Question". 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!