Trainer Challenge General

• Please log in to reply

13 March 2018 - 02:36 AM

Sparky2270

Rookie Trainer

• Sparky2270
Client: 2.50.0.3648:#1658
(Run through **** on Fedora 25)
When I click on my second prize card it glows yellow and stops pulsing but does not take the card and I cannot continue the game.

13 March 2018 - 02:48 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

I don't mean to ask the obvious, but are you sure you're not double-clicking one of the prize cards?  When you knock out an EX or GX, you get two.  But selecting those two works as a toggle.  Select, unselect.  On again, off again.  If you're accidentally selecting one, and clicking it again, you've turned it off and still need to select two.  It doesn't actually "draw the prizes" until both are selected.

Edited by RobRatt, 13 March 2018 - 02:50 AM.

13 March 2018 - 03:53 AM

Jammer87

Senior Trainer

• Jammer87

I believe Fedora 25 is a Linux OS...

And sadly...

Correct me if the following is untrue, but I don't believe Linux is compatible w/ PTCGO w/o emulation software, in which discussion of such possibly crosses a grey line, as running Windows games on Windows emulators is thought to be done against the developers' intended parameters, a foul against the players involved for not playing within a specified "legitimate channel"...

^ If such thoughts are correct, then I don't think you can be helped, Sparky, as they might think you somehow got the game to work, if only briefly, outside of a specified "legitimate channel", and just like the APK version, it broke by means of unverifiable bugs that may or may not be encountered within such specified "legitimate channels"...

Long story short, if you downloaded and played the game within a specified "legitimate channel" specified on the download page(whether it's Windows, Mac, iPad and/or Android Tablets), then the devs could've found it easier to recognize any bug you encountered via such channel, and your problem could be solved w/o prejudice...

Edited by Jammer87, 13 March 2018 - 03:59 AM.

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&redirect=true

^ Something I noticed after the latest patch install...

13 March 2018 - 09:16 AM

Mod_Rowan

• Mod_Rowan
Hello there,

Thank you for your report. It is difficult to say what may have happened without the full game log.

You can submit your log by clicking the link to the Support Portal in my signature, then clicking "Ask A Question".

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trainer Challenge, General