09 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

Rookie Trainer

• tofte4

Since My pc updated to Windows 10
I have not been able to play pokemon tcg

When clik on the game, i will get a black screen and no sound
I have tried ro trouble shoot

I have uninstalled the game and installed it
Removed anything pokemon tcg data Un the pc and uninstalled and installed the game
I have deactivated my anti virus program, installed the game
I have tried to repar the game
I have tried to set it settings to Windows 8 and 7
I have tried to update the driver for video
I have Google the **** out of this and i have no i idé what to do

Any one that can help here

Thank you

10 March 2018 - 12:10 AM

• Mod_RedDragon
Hey there!
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the game after that update. I definitely don't want to have you redoing steps that you have already done, but when you did the uninstall/reinstall did you do a full uninstall? You can see the steps on how to do that here. You can also check the minimum requirements here to make sure your system at least meets the minimums.If everything looks good there, you can still try a few things. 
You can try pressing the ALT and TAB keys at the same time on your keyboard; this will switch between full screen and windowed mode, and often will clear the black screen.
If the above tip does not help, please try the following:
-Ensure that you have the newest video and audio drivers for your system, downloaded from the manufacturer's website. Outdated drivers account for the majority of graphics issues.
-Before running TCGO, close any unnecessary background programs (web browsers, word processor, etc.); other running apps can cause conflicts.
-Check the time and date on your computer, ensure that they are set correctly.
-Install the latest updates for your OS and run the file Refresher.exe, which can be found in your Pokémon TCGO folder (C:\Users\Your_Username\AppData\Roaming\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online\PokemonTradingCardGameOnline).
-Try 'Run as Administrator' with Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.exe, right click on the TCGO file or desktop icon to select the option.
If you still run into an issue after trying these steps you may want to reach out to the support team. If you click on the link in my signature you will be able to open a ticket after selecting "Ask a Question". Hopefully the above steps will get you up and running though. Fingers crossed! 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!