[GENERAL] Login - Can I share my account with a family member in another country?

• Please log in to reply

09 March 2018 - 08:37 PM

memoryhouse

Rookie Trainer

• memoryhouse

Hey,

Sorry if this isn't the correct sub-forum for this request. Basically, I don't use my account quite as much as I used to, and my cousin is just starting to get into the game, so I was wondering if I could share my account with him since I've got a much more developed online library. I'm in the Canada, he's in the US, is there any potential issues with region locking, or even banning?

10 March 2018 - 12:34 AM

Frankie-Ashley

Trainer

• Frankie-Ashley

im not sure but i would think so...  check the tcgo terms and that

10 March 2018 - 01:01 AM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

Hey memoryhouse and Frankie-Ashley,

I hope you are doing well today!

It is not possible to share your account with another person nor use another's person account since this is against the Terms of Use, which you can check in the following link (point 7): https://www.pokemon....s/terms-of-use/

Remember that any action against the Terms of Use can lead to a disciplinary action on your account.

I hope this information helps!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

10 March 2018 - 01:04 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello memoryhouse,

I have updated the title of your thread to match the format used by this subforum. 

I recommend that your cousin creates his own account, or asks for a parent to help create his account.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

22 March 2018 - 11:08 PM

Princess_Aurora

Senior Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

Or, you can just trade some of your unused cards to your cousin. It won't count as account sharing, only card sharing, and as a bonus you get to battle him every so often. :)

Friendship is magic!